Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Zheray

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Is it possible to take subBlack and put it in my phpnuke foum?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:17 am Reply with quote

you would have to find a sub black forum that is already ported. I suggest looking in the downloads of [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] as I believe that I have seen it there.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
64bitguy
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quote

Zheray, I would only comment that I can't get past your stupid advertising splash page to get to your domain.

Sorry, but I really despise domains that force (a 15 second or any other time-dependant or not) advertising page before being brought to a domain.

That kind of thing will also kill your google ranking as well.

jaded

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:54 am Reply with quote

i agree. it will KILL your rankings and annoy your visitors

Zheray

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:44 pm Reply with quote

I'm purchasing the domain sooner than you think, so hopefully it won't have that anoying thing there. Anyways here is a direct link to it: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Zheray

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:46 pm Reply with quote

Oh and when you get the chance, I also have another problem. It dosn't seem like anyone can register a new account on my website. They never get the activation email. Don't know how to fix this. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic