Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Feedback/Suggestions
dad7732
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quote

I would like to see the option to "remove-all" after deactivating several users rather than the present remove one-at-a-time. Unlike deactivation, there is nothing else to fill out in a "reason" box. OR .. a checkbox next to each deactivated user to remove "checked".

Cheers

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quote

IMHO we should also have a direct delete function rather than having to go through deactivation. I'm not sure what purpose the whole deactivation thing serves since you can't re-activate them once they are deactivated ... their info is trashed.

It would be cool to have a mass delete function where you could drag usernames to be deleted into a list, get an optional confirmation screen, and then bam they are gone. For instance, when I send a mass email, if I get returned email indicating that their email address is bad, they get deleted from my site right away. It would be great if I could do this more efficiently than searching, deactivating, then removing individually. Like have a screen full of input boxes that I could copy and paste either the usernames or emails from my returned email area then delete 'em all at once.

dad7732

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote

The only reason I like the deactivation function/feature is to include a message why they are being deactivated. If you simply delete an account you're gonna get an email, maybe, as to why they can't log in OR register. I really don't need all that in my INBOX. An option to include a message would be nice - an "option" - in the mass deletion, etc. function(s).

Note: In the old "Protector", there was a feature that would auto-remove inactive users after a selectable amount of time. When I was running that along with Nuke 6.5 I had it set for 180 days and after that - poof! and no emails.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Feedback/Suggestions

View next topic
View previous topic