Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
zerokooll
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:12 am Reply with quote

i did step by step everything to install ur pack 2.2 but i dont know why everything just went blank like i cant access the nuke.. Sad ran the edit for SQL and setup.php and then nothing... :S what can i do!!!

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:01 am Reply with quote

What version are you updating from when this happened? Is it the 1.* version to 2.2 or from the 2.0 to the 2.2? Have you done the file edits in the readme.txt that is located in the PatchLevel3.1_Docs?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:44 am Reply with quote

zerokooll, was this a clean install, or did you upgrade from a previous nuke installation? If this is a clean install, please make sure that all your files were uploaded. I would try to FTP them again (and with a good FTP tool such as FileZilla -- free -- or WS_FTP -- not free).

zerokooll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quote

yes this was a clean install i use cuteftp and i checked already all the files and are there i also cleaned my SQL 2 times and did the SQl instalation and nothing still like that.. thats why i think is weird and came to look for help.. i have already installed the pack 1.5 in other site of mine and upgraded it to 2.2 and it works great now but this new install i did for other website is just not going thru i dont know why. Sad any ideas?

guidyy
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:05 am Reply with quote

I'd check the config.php for the correct database name, database username and password...

Guido

montego

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote

Quote:

ran the edit for SQL and setup.php and then nothing

Did you receive any error messages when you did the INSTALLATION/installSQL.php or with INSTALLATION/setup.php? Or, did these steps give you "success" type messages?

zerokooll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quote

yes i got the message saying that eveything is done correctly and i can continue with the configuration of the site.. but notin.. :S

montego

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quote

From the time you completed the setup.php step until you got the white page, what did you do... step-by-step please, if you can recall.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic