Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quote

I'm getting some code in my forums that I can't suss out.

I updated my site tonight with Chat's latest patched files to see if it cleared it but it didnt.

here's what I'm getting:

Quote:
Under Home Downloads Your Account Forums menu and before mCm Forums (in my theme and all other themes on my site)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/header.php:34) in /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/includes/sessions.php on line 372

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/header.php:34) in /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/includes/sessions.php on line 373

Between Forums head and FAQ Search Memberlist etc menu

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/header.php:34) in /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/header.php:34) in /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/includes/page_header.php on line 496

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/header.php:34) in /home/minicity/public_html/nuke/html/includes/page_header.php on line 497

I'm using FireFox, I dont get it using IE

And I dont see it on this forum or any other Nuke forum just my own.

It's driving me nutz lol

Can anyone tell me what's happening?

I use Onspeed to go thru their servers and back to my browser to speed up my really slow internet connection, but I dont think it's that because it doesnt affect any other nuke forum I go onto just mine.

Here's my url if anyone wants to take a looksee if they use FireFox as well. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

You need to register to view the forums by the way.

Thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:41 pm Reply with quote

Have you tried this?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:06 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Raven for the speedy reply.

I dont have access to php.ini so couldnt use that option.

I tried
Quote:
else copy the following into a file:
PHP_FLAG output_buffering On
save it as .htaccess and upload to the same place mainfile.php is located.

and I got a 404 page

so then tried the last option

Quote:
Or add the following line to mainfile.php right after the file credits:
ini_set("output_buffering","1");

and that didnt help either

when I added ini_set("output_buffering","1"); immediately after the credits I tried it after the top credits and the ones at the bottom, neither worked.

I don't know why they didnt work I'm afraid I don't know enough about scripting, is there anything else I could try?

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:48 am Reply with quote

Muffin, make sure your file was named .htaccess (note the dot). Place that in the same folder as your mainfile.php

Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:51 pm Reply with quote

Hi Raven

I emailed Hostroute and they modified the php.ini file for me so the error messages are gone now.

Thanks for your help though. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:27 pm Reply with quote

Nice not every host is willing to even consider they can improve the servers configuration! Let alone actually make an adjustment for a "consumer". <~ New politically correct term for client.

Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:14 pm Reply with quote

lol Don't tell me you're politically correct Six

I think Hostroute are feeling a bit guilty lately as they've had so many DoS attacks and server problems that my site's been offline quite a lot lately. So they are trying to impress me I think with their customer support efficiency.

I've been with them for 5yrs and their support has always been good, but the last 12 mths has been a headache with the server problems.

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:33 pm Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for you to move here Smile

Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Well when the hosting is up for renewal Raven I will.

I wont have all these little problems then on your servers. hehehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic