Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quote

Rockin'.

eldorado
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote

Nice Very Happy Can I ask if it's possible to add pointers via admin?

warren-the-ape
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Ey Gremmie,

Just wanted to let you know that i'm running your module on our site for a couple of weeks now, and that just like on your own site, it is a big success over at ours as well, so thnx for the great module Cheers

Just wanted to give you a bit of feedback though;

- The install script didn't work for me. When i tried to open the page I got redirected to our homepage again. This happened on both my live and XAMPP environment.

Running php-nuke 7.9, patch 3.3

Wasn't a big deal though, just put in the tables manually through phpmyadmin, but not sure what caused the problem?

- 2nd thing (bug?) was that the smilies didn't work, at least they work when you put them in by hand in the editor, they perfectly show up in the pop-up balloon, but clicking on one of the smilies doesn't put them in the text editor, as I guess it should do?

Not sure if this is caused by the editor (well probably Wink), I use the standard tinymce editor, never thought about updating, not sure if thats even possible. Can give you a version nmbr if you need.

For now I just disabled (i.e. commented out) the whole smiley bar at the bottom of the page.

- A 3rd problem, probably tied in with the text editor as well, is that breaks (<br />) act strangely.

If I type in multiple lines and hit submit, everything will be displayed on 1 line in the pop-up balloon. However, if I click on the 'html' button of the editor and hit 'update' in the pop-up box, hit submit again, the text is displayed on multiple lines as it should be Neutral

When I leave the module and come back again, click on the 'html' button of the editor, all the breaks have suddenly been removed, so not sure whats going on there Razz

Apart from that there were a few little CSS problems caused by my theme that needed to be ironed out.

myrtletrees
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks for this Module. I know this topic seems pretty dead, but just wanted to express my appreciation!

Great Job Gremmie! My users really like it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic