Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP5 Conversion Issues From PHP4
Snorii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quote

When I open the forum admin page, the left frame is blank since the upgrade. I checked the error log and it does have that "modules/Forum/admin/admin_db_utilities.php" can't be found in there. I did check and see that the file is still there with permissions 0644.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quote

A url would help Wink

Snorii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
A url would help Wink

Whoops, sorry. Embarassed

Here it is.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quote

Is this David?

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quote

In your forum configuration you are using
script_path /modules/Forums/

I think you should be using
script_path modules/Forums/

Snorii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Is this David?

Yes, sorry, I think I have two accounts here, possibly.

Donovan
Client

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quote

I'm having this same problem but I didn't think it was caused by the upgrade.

Still haven't found a fix.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Donovan,

Check your error log very carefully. Are you sure you don't see 2 // before the modules/..../.... as in [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ? Many time that's the issue and it points to the forum config.

Donovan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Dont see anything.

99% is a repitition of this

Quote:

[Mon Dec 17 17:53:34 2007] [error] [client 24.229.176.73] File does not exist: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/bottom-bg.gif
[Mon Dec 17 17:53:34 2007] [error] [client 24.229.176.73] File does not exist: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/topbar-bg.gif

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quote

You probably did this, but just to be sure, try to access the forum admin page before looking at the log to refresh the log if there are any errors.

Donovan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
[Mon Dec 17 20:23:02 2007] [error] [client 68.229.147.127] File does not exist: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/bottom-bg.gif
[Mon Dec 17 20:23:02 2007] [error] [client 68.229.147.127] File does not exist: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/topbar-bg.gif

All it shows on the eto site.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quote

PM me the admin id/pass

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quote

Steve, the id/pass combination you sent me wasn't valid so I made myself a God admin to fix your issue. Please test it out and make sure all is working correctly.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quote

Snorii, Your issue is also fixed. I deleted the column `radminCalendarAdmin` tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0', from your nuke_authors table as it was causing the problem. That means that whoever installed the calendar application either missed some steps of the instructions are wrong. Before adding the column back be sure that all other modifications to other scripts have been completed.

Donations are welcomed at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Smile

Donovan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quote

I can no longer see the Forum module admin icon in the ACP.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quote

Well it was there last night because I was not only using it but I fixed it. I don't know what the heck is going on but I'll check it out - again.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quote

Steve,

This is now fixed - again.

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quote

Snorii and Steve -

How about an update please? Thanks!

Snorii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Snorii, Your issue is also fixed. I deleted the column `radminCalendarAdmin` tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0', from your nuke_authors table as it was causing the problem. That means that whoever installed the calendar application either missed some steps of the instructions are wrong. Before adding the column back be sure that all other modifications to other scripts have been completed.

Donations are welcomed at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Smile

Thanks, but I still just see a blank left frame.

Are you referring to the TotalCalendar module?

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quote

Snorii,

I am only referring to the column that was in the authors table. It was causing the error. All was working on 12/19/2007. Now I see it is no longer working. Someone/Something has changed something. Since I repaired this once already (for free) any further repairs will need to be negotiated offline. Please send an email to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] if you wish to have this looked at further and we can discuss the details.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP5 Conversion Issues From PHP4

View next topic
View previous topic