Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues
merlinslair

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quote

hi all been wondering around this site now for a couple of days and still no nearer to knowing what files are needed to install raven so here we go and sorry if it is on the site somewhere but tried many different variations to look for the answer but many searches came up with very old information some in the 2005 area that i felt would not be correct at this present date so i hope that somebody can point me in the right directin as afte rlooking at this this is one very nice piece of kit and would suit my purposes exellent work i'll list it in number order hope this is ok and will not offend anyone

1)what is the requirements to install raven do i need to have php nuke already in and if so what is the minimum nuke requirement

2)where do i find the raven install if the above is not required as all i can seem to find are upgrades or patches after checking the downloads section i did see one that was 10meg zip but when i downloaded and checked it it was full of numours files and the install instruction where more of an udate instruction then a new install and if it is the file needed i do not know which i need to upload as there are so many folders in there

i would think i will be ripped for not seeing the correct section lol and sorry but i did try to find what i needed but to no avail i hope sombody can point me in the right direction
many thanxs

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Any of the 2.10.1 packages on this page. No, you don't have to have nuke already installed because these are full installations. All of these packages are the same, they are just zipped in different formats. Pick the type you are familar with.....Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quote

Once you've uploaded the files go to: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and this will give you detailed instructions on resource requirements and installation instructions. Enjoy! Wink

merlinslair

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quote

thankyou very much for your prompt reponces FireATST/jakec thats great like i said sorry if it was a noob question as everybody likes to say but i was no nearer to knowing what i needed lol now i can get on installing it lol

many thanxs again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues

View next topic
View previous topic