Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quote

I like the header of:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

And I would like one designed exactly like that. Who is up for the job? I would like it done asap. If you pull this off, I have more work as well. Thanks!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quote

the header with menu etc.... ?
oh about $600,-

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote

In your dreams. I wish I would pay you 600 dollars for something your going to COPY and paste from that site anyway. You've got to be kidding me.

Anyone who seriously wants this job?

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:19 pm Reply with quote

well the owner of that site registered here not that long ago...
im sure he will appreciate the fact you want a copy of his header...
so chances are very litle anyone will help....

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quote

I don't want the exact header in terms of graphic design, I want the layout. So you need to ask before you assume things!

Futhermore, if you didn't want the job, then don't reply to my topic... point blank. And I don't know what world you live in, but for the right price...people will do anything. So save your stupidity for another thread, because this is BUSINESS only.

Besides, looking at your site I wouldn't hire you anyway.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quote

I believe we spoke before. I can deliver the coding, if someone can deliver the graphical look you want in Photoshop
Anyone want to split $600? LOL
(nah I wouldn't charge that much)

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Yes we have evaders99, and I've worked with you before and had great results. I thought you were too busy, but if you're available I'd love for you to do it.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote

dont get personal unmgroup.
i replied in a decent manner,i expect the same from you.
behave like a lady or whatever you are,melissa.
be glad someone is willing to do the job...

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quote

Be glad someone is willing to do the job? lol, you act like i'm asking for it to be done for free? I wish you would shut up, and stop posting in my topic. I am not interested in your services. Good Day!

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quote

i wish you watch your mouth..
next time i will notify an admin about your behaviour.

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quote

You can notify whoever you wish, because I haven't violated any rules. I asked that you STAY out of my topic, and get it thru your thick skull that I will NOT be using your services, and I prefer not to deal with you period. You are very annoying, and you've brought nothing into my topic except a negative attitude, and foolishness. This is a forum for business to be conducted, not for your negative and idiotic opinion to be expressed.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quote

i see you have a big problem staying nice .
first you do break some rules by getting very personal..
and i can do that to but i wont...

second your not gonna tell me what to do here...
Using capitals and ASAP maybe looks interesting to you but thats annoying.

you did that a month ago on another site as well,with exactly the same story..
so i dont know if melissa is your real name ,but if it is...
perhaps its better for you to only visit sites if your in a good mood.....if you know what i mean..

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quote

You idiot! Don't tell me how to use the net. Perhaps you need to glance at the topic, and the forum you are replying in, because your responses have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I don't have to stay be nice too you, because I want nothing to do with you. I don't even know you. You are brining your nonsense into a topic that is about BUSINESS. The bottom line here is that I made a post looking for people who wanted work. You replied with a stupid response thinking it's cute, and when I told you that I wouldn't dare use your services, you got offended.

I don't care what is annoying to you, because I don't care about you. You are a moron in my book, and you are ANNOYING. No wonder you don't get any business that you have to scour messageboards looking for victims.

You need to get a life you jerk, and stop concerning yourself with me. My name is NOT mellisa, and I haven't asked for anything without offering payment for the services rendered to me.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quote

ive send a pm to a site admin with a complaint about your behaviour and abusive language.

unmgroup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, I hope when he reviews this thread he deletes all of your posts that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You sir are no one I would EVER work with, or recommend to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

Toodles... and

P.S.: As long as there is money on the line, the job will always get done. You just keep praying for a sucker to buy into your ridiculous prices and terrible work ethic.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quote

unmgroup, personal attacks are not tolerated - Raven has stated this many times. My suggestion is that you simply not respond to someone you find annoying - surely you have better things to do with your time.

These are public forums, where anyone is welcome to reply within the rules described, and insults and name-calling are inappropriate. If you want to conduct private business, I suggest you use Private Messages. It's certainly appropriate to request assistance in the For Hire forum, but I would recommend requesting PM responses in the future.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quote

Okay everyone, let's calm down. Unmgroup, please just take kguske's advice and let's move on. Can you do that? Contact me via PM to discuss the issues if you want.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic