Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN NukeSentinel(tm) issues
lordian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quote

I hadnt even finished set up..Was on Configure NukeSentinel(tm) ..Anyway I rebooted my computer logged back in with administrator (God Mode)..Every time I try to go into something I get this msg.

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You have attempted to improperly access the admin area of this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be reported to local or federal law enforcement.

If you think this is a mistake you can contact the site webmaster at Lordian(at)x-lords(dot)com.

Be SURE to include the following information in any email!
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address: 68.253.38.43
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2007-04-15 @ 23:20:50 GMT GMT +0000
Block expires: Unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.06 by: NukeScripts.net

Anyway to fix this..I appreciate any help that is given, Thanks in advance. Im not blocked off the website. Im just blocked from changing anything, Any time I click anything even the sentinel button I get the msg above. So my ip isnt blocked not yet atleast from viewing. Also this is a fresh install of the latest Raven off this website.

Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Web host or localhost?

Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote

$bypassNukeSentinelInvalidIPCheck needs to be set to true in rnconfig.php, assuming it's localhost, which it sounds like it is.

lordian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote

Im a newb...However I am fairly sure its a webhost (yahoo)..Database just screws me up looking thru it. I can find like nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips (phpadmin), for the life of me I cant find a IP dress, let alone mine in it. When you hunt for it do you just put a check mark beside nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips then select edit ? Cause I cant find it there

lordian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quote

99- I tried what you suggested, didnt help.. Thanks for tryin though..

any other ideas ?

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quote

When you are in your Database, click on the nsnst_blocked_ips table name on the right. That will bring up the table itself. Then click on the browse tab. It should allow you to click on it if there is actually any data in the table. There you should then see a list of ip's that are blocked. Find your ip if it is there and click on the red x to delete it.

Also, if you have it set to right blocked ip's to the htaccess, you need to open that file up and find your ip in it and remove it also.

Last edited by FireATST on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quote

Try clearing your cookies and trying again.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quote

Quote:
$bypassNukeSentinelInvalidIPCheck needs to be set to true in rnconfig.php, assuming it's localhost, which it sounds like it is.

The above should not apply as the block message has nothing to do with this setting.

Quote:

The above is more likely the cause. It has been addressed many times in the forums here, but, albeit, probably difficult to find in a search because all the different variations of "blocks".

lordian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Quote:

The above should not apply as the block message has nothing to do with this setting.

Quote:

The above is more likely the cause. It has been addressed many times in the forums here, but, albeit, probably difficult to find in a search because all the different variations of "blocks".

I cleared my cookies..So far that worked..Thank you..One new problem while I got you all, I fixed this myself, so false alarm...

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open subSilver template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 494
File : functions.php
what to do here ? CORRECTED, found it on a search here

montego

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Huh? Just kidding... glad you got yourself going. You will be amazed at the answers to be found here, if you can find them. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN NukeSentinel(tm) issues

View next topic
View previous topic