Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke
xandrika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Let me just give you a little background.. A while back someone who co-hosted a site with me decided to stick the knife in and trashed the site and hijacked it. I started again from fresh and decided i'd try the highly recomended RavenNuke.

I love it. I really think it's great. It does everything I need it too. BUT... I have maybe 1 slight issue.

The Forum integration.. It leaves a lot to be desired.. I don't believe it's meant to be like that, so it's something exclusively on my site.

Basically.. Nothing seems to work correctly.. Examples;

1. Quotes... they work... SOMETIMES.... Throughout the forum there is a selection of quotes, and then i'll come across some just using the regular [QUOTE] tags and they aren't formatted nicely.

2. Mark as read... I go too the site, everything will be orange (unread) I can read 1 article and then click back too the root of the forum and they are all marked as read.. So then I post something in a thread, and the thread then gets marked as unread!!! After I've just posted in it.

It's very confusing... And I would appreciate any help you may be able to give me.

The forum version I am using is .21 I think.... POSSIBLY .22 - I don't seem to be able to find the exact version right now.

The website adress is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Thankyou Again to anyone that may be able too help me.

Xandie.

p.s. holy crap, sorry for the long post.

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quote

hello,

if you go to your config panel , then click forums , then you will end up at the forum administration.
there half way it will show the current version..and any warning in red.

the problems you have,is that only with you or just everybody ?

xandrika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quote

I believe I may have sorted this..

It was a problem everyone was having.. What I did was

a. Upload all the files from the 2.0.19/20/21/22 revisions and now it works perfectly..

Was a strange issue, but it appears to be resolved now O.o

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quote

nice to hear.. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke

View next topic
View previous topic