Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
timallen82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quote

After a couple of other problems solved elsewhere on this forum, I finally decided to do a fresh install of RavenNuke76 v2.02.02 Distro.

All was running fine until...

I was logged in as the Admin AND as a regular user (same login info for testing), stepped away from the computer for a bit, come back and click on a module link, and BAM! I'm locked out by NukeSentinel!

I get the black page that says,

"Your Attention Please!
You have been blocked from entering this site.
You have attempted to improperly access the admin area of this site....."

WTF?! Using IE, I tried deleting cookies, clearing the cache, and even deleting and then re-uploading the .htaccess and .staccess files (and setting them to CHMOD 777).

I can't get back in!!

What has happened?

I appreciate the help. I am trying to get this site up and running without incident, but after quite a few hours, I am getting frustrated!

Thanks!

***EDIT***
I imported the Nuke Sentinel SQL from the INSTALLATION folder, which replaced the existing DB entries and I am now able to get back in to my site.

How do I keep this from happenening again?

srhh
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quote

You need to protect your IP address/admin login within Sentinel. There's directions on how to do this in the forums and in the manual for Sentinel, but to save you a few clicks: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Susann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
How do I keep this from happenening again?

Learn how to unban your Ip(htaccess, database table nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips) and donĀ“t step away from the computer for a bit.Smile

In the NukeSentinel administration under general settings is the helpful function to disable NukeSentinel for tests.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic