Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> GT - Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.x Distro
hinksta
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quote

I'm trying to gt nuke league 2.4 beta but some urls are not working, here's a taster hope you can help

modules.php?name=League&file=index&op=team&tid=16&sid=1&lid=1

$urlin = array(
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=League&amp;file=index&amp;op=team&amp;tid=([0-9]*)&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",

$urlout = array(
"football_league_team-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",

RewriteRule ^football_league_team-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=League&file=index&op=team&tid=$1&sid=$2&lid=$3

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quote

hinksta, what are you getting from this? Is this the only rule that you have defined thus far? If so, you cannot have a comma on the end of your urlin/out lines, since it would only be ONE element in the array definition. Otherwise, this sure looks like it would work.

hinksta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quote

I got started from a gt of nuke league 1.0 but 2.4 uses a different urls.
I've got 5 working urls so far but just can't see why this and another I've tried don't work

hinksta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quote

this is confusing

another url i'm looking at is generated via admin settings to place a link on a page.

this is the url in admin
modules.php?name=League&plugin=NLstandings&lid=$lid&sid=$sid

it creates this url on a page
modules.php?name=League&plugin=NLstandings&lid=1&sid=1

i've gt'd this url and it works but not on the page that's generated via admin.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Try switching the order of the one above (the original one) and the one you just mentioned so that the longer one goes first.

I just cannot see anything wrong with the first set of GT statements!

hinksta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:16 am Reply with quote

not sure what you mean.

I tried swaping the generated url for the one in admin, it put that url in the page but still not gt'd.

hinksta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:29 am Reply with quote

The strange thing is there are 2 pages i'm looking at with identical generated links "home" and "main"

"main" has all the links gt'd but "home" does not

main is the default home page and home is the default home page of the generated league

montego

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:27 am Reply with quote

Ok, I am really confused. I have no idea what you mean by "default home page" vs. the "default home page of the generated league".

Based on the link you provided originally and the GT statements, I see no reason why it would not work.

Are you certain that the two pages you are referring to are coming from modules.php?name=League and not from admin.

hinksta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quote

ok the main module page works ok with gt

http://www.ontheball.info/football_league.html

this page gives you links of leagues and there tables etc. any page you go to from that page is not gt'd

montego

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:43 am Reply with quote

Are the subsequent pages being generated from data that is resident in your nuke mySQL database or are you pulling the data from some other site or doing anything else that might be using ob_start()?

hinksta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote

It's all generated from the database via my fair hand.

Whats strange is in admin you have a page to insert the links. it's the same for the first page and sub pages.

Last edited by hinksta on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total 
montego

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:49 am Reply with quote

Not sure which version of GTNG you are using. Are you using .4a where you can set this into debug mode? It just seems that it is not getting to the final call in the footer to do the rewrite as your original rewrite statement should have worked.

You may need to code in some echo statements to see if it is getting into the GT code in the footer.

hinksta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:56 am Reply with quote

I think your right.
When I look at the page with WC3 it has errors and when looking at it in Dreamweaver the league stuff is not visible. I will look into this.

I'm pretty sure it's .4a, if that was the penultimate release it is.
How does the debug work?

montego

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:05 am Reply with quote

Quote:

How does the debug work?

I believe that there was a switch variable in the file that is in includes (again, only if this is .4a will you have the separate includes file). If you set it "on" (I believe there are comments which tell you what to set it to), only admin will see debug output to the page which can help you track down issues...

hinksta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quote

You're a genius

Each generated page looks for a plugin page that grabs the link data, those pages were missing include footer.

Thank you yet again Montego

montego

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:21 pm Reply with quote

No, not a genius, just happened to run into it before with other modules... Glad you found it!

:clap:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> GT - Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic