Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Patched Series By Chatserv
ju67in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Yes well I don't have a real domain, I'm just testing out php site building because I currently install them for other people on their websites. Heres the problem although on the one I'm working on, when a member trys to signup they can't being I don't have smtp, I tryed the no-mail hack for version 7.9 from this website, it appears that it works at 1st allowing me to type a question incase I forget my username and password but once I click confirm it takes me to the php.org website and prompts me with a message as follows: " No such user in data base"; or something like that I'm not sure, all I know is it dosen't register the user on my site yet those users can no-longer pick the nick names they wanted to register on my site being it says they're taking. Yet they can't login with them. Perhaps maybe I didn't setup something correct or this version so-called "7.9" I downloaded from rapidshare isn't the correct version. I'd spose I could download a patched version of 7.8 at nuke resources? Then, like install it and use the 7.8 patch with it... I doubt its anything wrong with the no mail patch but I don't really know. If you have any information or can contact me before I take the script down today and start trying to figure it out myself it would be much needed. I'd like a quicker method rather then sit here and try and configure something having no clue as to what to do.

Allow me to post the site I'm trying this on, I'll keep the php portal up for atleast 3 hours today as I can't waste much time, heres the url as follows:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quote

well its a bit uncertain on whitch versions it work...
if you download the proper version and it doesnt work then it can turn into a big search why it doesnt work...
maby its posted on the forum somewhere.....
try the search and use text search function...

i asume your double post was a mistake.....

ju67in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quote

You assumed corrected, being this server was very slow at the time I made my post, it never seemed as if it was ever going to be submited. Yeah I seen it somewhere here, yet they told the person to go to nuke resources. So thats where I'm at yet again trying to do it. I'll try with a patched version of 7.8 hopefully that will work. I'ma figure it out today no doubt.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quote

well the hack isnt 100% flawless...
just try a few and im sure you get it working.. Wink

ju67in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quote

Yeah well I got nuke 7.8 up now, not running the patched version of nuke 7.8 from nuke resources didn't come with an sql file to upload in phpmyadmin so I'm sort of stuck at this point, instead of uploading the sql file that normally comes in all versions of nuke I jumped straight into uploading this nomail sql file that came with the no-mail ya hack that I downloaded yet again from nuke resources. The last time there could have been error this time there shouldn't be. Its taking a while just to upload this nomail sql file so I believe I need a normal sql file 1st. It's never really took this long before to upload something such as this. If anyone has any working methods or pointers for me your comments would be most helpfull.

ju67in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I uploaded the nomail hack 1st. Now I'ma upload the sql normal file to myphpadmin hopefully I will see a difference this time and not an instant replay of my last attempt to get this to work. I've well thought mostly everything this time using the logical side of my brain let me hope that this works to save me time and to get to visual basic programming today.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Patched Series By Chatserv

View next topic
View previous topic