Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke Mods
zerokooll
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:38 am Reply with quote

I have been looking on mmany many websites for hacks for the forums but this hacks dont work properly anymore i guess must be because are not updated.. i dont know if someone here could help me...
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

That is the hack to hide forums links to non-registered members.. is a verygood one because sometimes we want to like open the forum to everyone so they see what we got in it but then again we want the peopele to sign up as thats how we know how many ppl our site brings and for many other purposes.. so if anyone could update that hack it would be marvelous.... the problem i found is that when there are posts using the [url] code it doesnt show them to no one.. even members.. it hides them..
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This one is a hack made for the standalone version of phpbb and i cant install the database it has because it gives me an error saying "there is no site specified" and i dont know a heck about SQL.. so if someone can look at that one too please Smile...

i will be soon opening an area for nuke modules and hacks and well my main recomended nuke will be the raven pack as it is the best one out there so if anyone can help me updating this hacks i will appreciate a lot Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 am Reply with quote

also just in case a developer sees this msg... I am looking to develop modules for nuke and pay for their making.. i will charge something to give this mods away but i hope the developer doesnt cost me much and that way i will charge less for this mods but i got some good ideas for new mods so if any developer out there is interested let me know please.. and remember this is not to make loads of money.. i will pay but i dotn have much money.. i want to do it too for the community Very Happy

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quote

I think Hitwalker has this on his site for the 'show no links' in the forums unless they are registered. Raven might have it here too.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:51 am Reply with quote

I have moved this to the BBtoNuke forum where it is best suited.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quote

yeah i noticed that ejeje i was like O_o where did my post go.. but well ok mm i hope they read this post soon... I have some great hacks for forums but many are for standalone versions so needs of someone who can re-code them for nuke.

For example the one of welcome private message which is the second hack of the 2 i posted before and also now just looking in the hacks i want to install there is one for mass emailing using tinymice and it looks pretty kool and just made this year but still is only for the stand alone version and the hack is in english too but the support site is in italian or something so i dont understand...

Well if anyone is interested in working this hacks a bit and re-code them or upgrade them for the current ravenphp package please do i will be happy to host this hacks and add spanish (latin) language to them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke Mods

View next topic
View previous topic