Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
dubLeE
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quote

i just wanted to double check this, after the upgrade (considering i did it today) do we still need to do everything listed here:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

or is everything fixed already?

asking this because when i try to do this [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] nothing happens...

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:39 am Reply with quote

If you mean the IP2Country, are the functions available in NukeSentinel?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:49 am Reply with quote

In your first posted link, you WILL need to apply the post release fixes, but read up on each of them first to familiarize yourself with the whole set of them.

dubLeE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
If you mean the IP2Country, are the functions available in NukeSentinel?
yes they are and when i click i get a range of options of to pick from on the right hand side...

kguske wrote:
In your first posted link, you WILL need to apply the post release fixes, but read up on each of them first to familiarize yourself with the whole set of them.
right i just wanted to make i HAD to run those. i just figured that they might have already been fixed by Raven and then repackaged so if anyone downloads the package/upgrade, all the fixes have already been applied..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic