Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports
oddball

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:19 am Reply with quote

Hi.. after installing NukeSentinel_242pl6_70-79 i have problems with several of my blocks. Neutral

The block "user info" all guest and members are listed as visitors, it's only when you logout and then login you are shown as a member, it doesn’t "remember" you the next time you visit the HP, although you are login it doesn’t show.

The counter Blok also register you as a guest and not a member, until you logout and then login again.

My TS-block, one use to be able to join form the Blok, with the login name/tag, now one can only join as a guest.

I have 2 HP at the moment with the same problem, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Dose anyone know what might be wrong.. or what I might have done wrong..

Any help is appreciated.

Oddball

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:58 am Reply with quote

Not sure if this will help, but there is a new 2.5.0 release of NS. You might try upgrading to that so that at least we're working with the latest-and-greatest.

oddball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:07 am Reply with quote

Thanks..

i'll tjeck it out, and see if it works...!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports

View next topic
View previous topic