Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's Collapsing Forums Block
__cruz__

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quote

Acctually no i tryed it at 80% and 90% still messes up the theme , block is off and i am using another untill i can fix the collapsing one cause i like it. But if u have time take a look at how its supposed to look as it is now with a different top posters block all inline. Maybe you are right it might be a theme problem. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Thanks

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:06 am Reply with quote

it IS the theme as I said. If you feel like it please send me a link to download your theme and I will try to get it going for you this afternoon.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
__cruz__

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote

I have contacted the maker Jaded and if i have no success i will do , as i know u have much to do i appreciate your help, lets see what happens and i will post back to you thank you again.

jaded

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:13 am Reply with quote

lol, okay. just remember that I offered to do it for you now. I hope that your theme maker will not be offended by your request.

__cruz__

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote

LOL me too, personally i think he wont help hes already got the pip about his themes but at least i have done the right thing then , Honestly I appreciate your offer and i hope itll still stand if needed at your convenience of course. If not i understand also

jaded

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quote

okie dokie. let us know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's Collapsing Forums Block

View next topic
View previous topic