Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN News
mmxx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:02 am Reply with quote

Hi,
I need your sugestion..
I wont configure my NSN_News_200rc2_70-79 from Nukescripts.net for look like this :

and look in action :

http://www.max.pcnuke.com/

http://www.max.pcnuke.com/modules.php?name=News&op=NEArticle&sid=60

Please help me... Confused Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quote

im sorry what part of that do u want it to look like...the pics and stuff..like the messages...thats in ur theme...i can help but am a bit confused as to exactly what u want...plz be more specific. thanx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quote

I want same modification alike on : http://www.max.pcnuke.com/modules.php?name=News&op=NEArticle&sid=60

my messages on block/modules for (read more) news, without my messages from header home page and footer block...

Please help me

Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question

P.S.
If you can't understand, I put pictures and you can see what I wont to do..

Thank's

Last edited by mmxx on Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total 
gregexp

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quote

im sorry but im just not understanding...i looked at all the stuff u showed..perhaps if u show me..this is what u have and this is what i want...not sure if thats makin any sense or not..perhaps others will see what im missing.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quote

I have read this thread 4 times. I have no idea what it is that you want or need. Perhaps it is a language barrier. It is hard to say. If you could please take a screen shot of the issue on your site. Write some notes or arrows to the parts you want changed or different that would be great. Then take a screen shot of the other site. Use arrows or notes to explain to us what it is that you want from that site that is different from yours. We would like to help you but presently we are a bit confused as to you issue. Thanks

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
mmxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quote

Ok, Ok Smile Yes it is a language barrier...

Now I have pictures and you can see what I want..

This is my HOME / FRONT Page and this is OK !

Now I have this page :

and you can see what I want :

and you can see what I mean after modification :

What I must modification in my package "NSN_News_200rc2_70-79" for this..

Please help me Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question

gregexp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:24 am Reply with quote

ahh now i see...i think this is within the theme itself and with the way it works with the mdule...plz try changing themes be4 u continue any further...thus i will be able to isolate the problem and find a solution for it. i cant be 100% positive its the theme but my previous experience with themes is leading me to believe thats what it is.

jaded

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:28 am Reply with quote

I was going to say the same thing. It is either a theme issue or the new module modification was done a bit incorrectly. Please change the theme to a different one that is default in the nuke package you have installed. Then report back and let us know if it is still there. We will then try to help.

Can you provide a link to your website? What version of nuke is this that you have installed? What patches if any do you have installed?

Thanks the images REALLY helped a lot!

mmxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:38 am Reply with quote

Is not problems in themes, problems is after installation NSN_News_200rc2_70-79,

Please Help Sad

jaded

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:07 am Reply with quote

so, you changed your theme and still have this issue? Please answer the questions that I asked you in my last post. Thanks!

mmxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quote

In every theme, I have same problems, I look on http://www.phpnuke-indonesia.info/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4&highlight=double+right+block
but I can't understand, what I must modification or delete on my theme...

Please help Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question

mmxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:29 am Reply with quote

jaded and darklord,
can you help me...

please... Sad

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:15 am Reply with quote

First you can remove the message - there is no way to have a message not display on your home unless you don't have a message, or unless you don't display messages in your theme.

The same is true for the right-hand blocks. Either don't use right hand blocks in your block administration, or don't display them in your theme.

Not displaying them in your theme is probably a modification to your theme.php file.

gregexp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quote

I am investingating this as best as i can...plz be patient as i will continue to search for a solution.

gregexp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote

unreal...ive actually think i may have found a way for u to do exactly what u want

in modules/news/index.php

REMOVE this line:
Code:
$index = 1; // For < Patched 3.1

define('INDEX_FILE', true); // For Patched 3.1 + 

ADD this line in modules/news/public/NEIndex.php after the <?php tag:

Code:
$index = 1; // For < Patched 3.1

define('INDEX_FILE', true); // For Patched 3.1 +

Now this will drop the right blocks from news module all together with the first edit...but the second edit will put right blocks only in the home module...as for the forums thing...im not sure..but it looks to be the footer.php of the nuke site itself or an addon...i cant see it being a block.
with it removing the right blocks...it should force those blocks u have on the page to be displayed where the right blocks would normally be.

mmxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote

Hi darklord and Nukers,
Now in right block I have only Related Links block and Article Rating block and this is OK !
But, I seen again my Admin Messages for users and Center blocks (Down & Up) when Read More (news).

Please help me... Rolling Eyes Confused Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

gregexp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quote

ok first off...did that work for u?

second u see blocks?...now u should not be seeing blocks.

the message must be deleted from the message module in the admin panel.
the forums thing has me baffled.

I need to see ur site and its makeup...pm me on yahoo if u have it

mmxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Ok darklord, Smile
First off, and this working for me..
Second, I see blocks - admin messages and center blocks,
But now I testing my site on local computer, and in 10 days I install my site for public... I send PM for you, and then you can see my site.. Smile

Thank's Wink

gregexp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quote

waiting on that for now....post back to let me know u still intend on using my help..if not let me know.

mmxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quote

Hi darklord,
You can see my site on 20.06.2006, I contact you and then see... I must uploaded my nuke site on server for public...

I have still same problems with Center blocks (Up and Down), and for this problems I need your help...Sad

For right block thank's Smile Your's help for right block fixed my problem Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN News

View next topic
View previous topic