Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8
CoffeeOD

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote

So, I searched over google and did pagestart + common suggestions, which I found here and over phpnuke.org (or that castle thing).

But, my forum admin is working fine at everything else, but left panel is blank (where those navigation links should be). Trust me, I have searched over many post, stickys and so, but nothing have helped.

I have phpnuke 7.8 and 3.0 (or 2.9 patch) and latest bbtonuke update (2.0.20)

Website is working fine and other admin modules too, only this forum left panel is mess.

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote

well your provided info seems sufficiant but i miss one thing.....
when did this started ....?
Any edits you made anywhere?

CoffeeOD

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
well your provided info seems sufficiant but i miss one thing.....
when did this started ....?
Any edits you made anywhere?

Well, I have installed stats mods, but that didnt do it. First I installed some other stats mod, which required stats_module and some language changes. Extra fields in main language files in forum.

I did tried to put standalone phpbb my phpnuke users, but that went wrong. After I had running that tranfess.php file my user count went 0 and same with posts. Forum went broke (some debug-stuff). After a while db didnt connect to forum or phpnuke, so I put my old backup myslq (SLQ) there and everything was allright. I checked my forum´s admin panel and then I noticed it was blank.

Im quite sure it was when I tried to install that first stats mod, I found that mod page, it´s [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

And yeah, I know now it doenst go with phpnuke, I didnt look enough about it and now I learned new lesson. That mod was just what I was looking for but oh well. Sorry for my english and quite confusing answer, english isnt my main language.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:16 pm Reply with quote

ah i see...
but you cant mod around with this stuff without knowing if its all compatible.
blank pages are usualy the result of a conflict somehere,and thats just the problem,specially tracing back what you did..

i asume you have a backup of your files?
Thats the best option at this moment....
if you still want to use these mods and your skills are like 0 then its better that you hire someone to do this and make it compatible in any way...
try contacting evaders99 and see if he can help out or so...

CoffeeOD

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quote

All righty, problem solver. I installed phpnuke 7.8 again and used old database to put post & member back, everything is now nice. Alto I f***ed up my download´s module and admin files + other dont work in that module but im too tired to see what´s problem.

EXTRA GUESTION!
I had to put I had register_globals=on; in php.ini and that solver my users "not able to log in" problem, but now I had to but output_buffering=on; instead, so warning header-scheisse went off. So, is there anything I should know about using output_buffering=on; instead register_globals=on;

I hope that doenst effect my users.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8

View next topic
View previous topic