Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:10 am Reply with quote

Well, the waiting is almost over. We have completed QA testing and even installed it on a couple of sites and have had no problems! I just need to update some of the documentation and package it up and I will release it. Hopefully this weekend, but if not, it will definitely be released the first of next week. Thank you for your patience - it is worth the wait to have the errors fixed. A very big thanks to all those who contributed bug notes, code improvements, coding, and QA Testing!

daemon
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quote

awesome news Smile

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quote

:clap: :clap:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Raven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:44 am Reply with quote

This has been postponed a few days due to the bbforum release/upgrade from v2.0.19 to v2.0.20. It would be easier for everyone if we applied the changes and then released it rather than making everyone else have to upgrade.

pete910

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quote

I was just going to ask about that

RavensScripts

blith
Client

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quote

Thank you Raven and everyone involved!! worship

hlarledge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:41 pm Reply with quote

Thanks a million!

whitebox
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:35 am Reply with quote

may i bug you for second,
when can we expext this one to be released ?

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quote

Monday or Tuesday - Hopefully. We found a few more tweaks that we wanted to squeeze into this release rather than waiting for v2.10.00 Smile

whitebox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quote

all right !!!
thanks Raven

crypto
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Monday or Tuesday - Hopefully. We found a few more tweaks that we wanted to squeeze into this release rather than waiting for v2.10.00 Smile

That's good - can't hardly wait Smile.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:51 am Reply with quote

It's always hard to draw that line in the sand! Do we push v2.02.02 out the door knowing there are still some core nuke bugs and have it reflect back on RavenNuke(tm) or do we continue our pursuit to squash as many as we can at the risk of credibility? That's always the $1.98 question Smile. We continue to squash more core nuke bugs through every passing hour. The good news is that this will be one of the most thoroughly tested distros that I have ever worked with/on. It makes v2.10.00 look all that more solid .

daemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quote

we have lived without it thus far, keep up the good work Smile raven is there anyway i could get a copy to continue recoding modules? I would like to help out and I'm unaware where you guys are so I'm on hold on fixing anything. Other than a few fixes to some modules and popular blocks. Lemme know I say keep going the most secure and tested distro is what this community is all about.

shiloh3
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quote

is this the fix for that connection error

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:56 am Reply with quote

shiloh3, not sure what your issue is that you are having. If you cannot find a solution by searching the forums here, please post a NEW topic in the relevant forum with as much details as possible. AND, please do not post your issue more than once.

Thanks.

shiloh3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quote

RavenNuke76™ © 2005, 2006 - MySQL Table Installer
Please note that this installer is for NEW installs and assumes that you want to REPLACE your tables and the data therein. This means that each time you run this it will DROP the tables and DELETE all data before creating new ones. This is NOT recoverable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Database Connectivity Test Results

config.php file found!
I was unable to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file. The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (46).

montego

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:24 am Reply with quote

shiloh3, as I stated above, please post this in a NEW topic in the relevant forum. This thread is not appropriate for this post. Thank you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic