Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
dillon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote

Hey, I have tried and tried and tried to get this admin panel working and as close as I must be, I still can not get the Admin Panel to display. Can someone please take a look, it's got to be something small. I am still fairly new to PHP and I am trying to create my first Module with an admin panel.

I have all the correct folders and files in place, but when I go to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] it's just a blank screen.

Here's what the actual module will look like: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

thanks a ton if you can help me out, post and I can PM you the module folders. Smile

Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:01 pm Reply with quote

Any error messages? You may need to enable error reporting and check your error logs
Is this module designed for your version of phpNuke?

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
dillon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quote

I am using Nuke-Evo ... it's my first module and most of the headers I copied/pasted the headers (stuff that must be there) ... It's a blank screen, no errors when I go to the admin link above.

dillon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:48 pm Reply with quote

The module works fine, I am not worried about that part, I am simply trying to get the admin panel to display so that I can begin coding the information to be sent to mysql and stuff like that.

As you see in my original post, the module works ... I just can't get the admin panel to work, even though I see the Admin Panel button in mysite.com/admin.php

Have you or someone else created / edited /know enough about this to take a look and see what my problem might be ?

evaders99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quote

You may want to post your code then. Are you using the God account?

dillon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote

Yeah logged in on the God account of course, and I don't want to post the code where just anyone can have it and modify it for them ... I will do that later, but for now I just need someone to look at the admin panel files and see what the error is. Sad

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quote

No offence intended but we are going to have a really hard time 'seeing' code you don't want to post.
Admin authentication may vary depending in the version/fork of nuke, its patch level etc.

dillon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I just want someone to say I can take a look, and I will PM them the files / folders (zip file) and they can see if there is any errors that is causing the page not to show.

dillon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quote

Has anyone ever made a module with an admin panel that would be willing to help ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic