Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Taz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote

Hey, I'm not sure I'm posting this question in the right place, I tried a search for this but came up empty.

When your in phpbb admin, you have your control (kinda like an outlook bar) on the left hand side that lists your options i.e. Forum Admin, General Admin,
User admin ect (not in that order). There is a hack or something that allows these blocks to collapse and expand when clicking the title bar of the option you want. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Where to find this?

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote

have you tried phpbb.com or phpbbhacks.com ?

Taz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:39 pm Reply with quote

No, but I'll look there, I thought it was a pretty common thing and someone might have the code or mod here, thanks!

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quote

maybe this...
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Taz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the link. I took a look at that and tried to install it. It is not the one I had seen and there are some problems with that script, I don't know if anyone is running that script on a 2.19 phpbb, but it throws some really strange errors. I appreciate the extra effort, thank you very much!

I am going to keep looking, I have seen one that uses java script, but I can't remember where I saw it.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quote

Taz,things you find on phpbb or phpbbhacks could work but its possible that some changes have to be made...i dont use that stuff your looking for.
im glad my forum works...i try not to touch it so much.....lol

Taz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quote

lol SO TRUE and with my limited knowledge, I'll mess something up! haha You know I find that to be true about a lot of stuff with phpnuke! Smile

Well, at least I was smart enough to backup before trying the script. It goes back to the old addage, 'If it ain't broke, don't <explicative> with it.'

Duke
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:37 am Reply with quote

I've only seen what your asking for in nukeplatinum installs but not with basic phpnuke.

Taz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quote

Come to think of that, I think your right, I saw it in a couple of platinum distributions when I first started looking at differnet cms packages. But it's just a hack on the phpbb navigation files, so I don't think would matter weather it was platinum or not. But I'm still looking for it Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic