Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.5
Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quote

I had two moderators mail me today telling me they could not get past the admin log in after Sentinel login because the security code image was missing.
After telling them to right click and choose 'view image' in case it was just a problem with slow loading, I cleared my cookies, logged out and tried to log back in. When I view the source, I get a message telling me that
[quote]the image blahblahblah.com/admin.php?op=gfx&random_numxxxxxx cannot be displayed because it contains erros.
Please help!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:44 pm Reply with quote

It has nothing to do with NukeSentinel(tm). Did you check the FAQ on this site? That usually clears up the missing graphic issues.

Deseroka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that I did check my config file and made sure there were no blank spaces after the php tags. I also ran a fresh version of admin.php to no avail.
And yes, I did not mean that Sentinel was causing this issue (haven't you known me long enuff to know how I talk in circles? Blonde Moment ) What I was trying to get out is that they were getting past the Sentinel log in, but the nuke log in holds them up at the log in.

Deseroka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quote

Big ole bump!

Deseroka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I have ran the config file and double checked it for blank lines, checked all of my includes etc. I'm not seeing any error there. What next since this is the only thing that it tells me to do in the FAQ

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:17 pm Reply with quote

Got you email and I'll get back to you in a bit - on my way out the door.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quote

The security graphic seems to be ok afaict. I have fixed your forums issue. Will you PLEASE backup your files before replacing them Bang Head Smack Wink !

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quote

I told you I was having a Blonde Moment I know better than that, so you may beat me I guess.
I do not see the security graphic tho, I still have the issue on my end.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:52 am Reply with quote

I thought you were talking about the regular graphic, not the admin graphic. I missed that. I need you to email me a NukeSentinel(tm) and nuke admin id/pass

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:58 am Reply with quote

I mailed you on this. I'm going to lick my wounds now, because I mucked up so badly. I knew better, I knew better, I knew better. Embarassed

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:14 pm Reply with quote

Your image was missing from images/admin/code_bg.jpg

I replaced it and now all appears well Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.5

View next topic
View previous topic