Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion
Tizwit
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quote

I was hoping for opinions on this site. I have started to redo it since Michelle passed away (the child I had the site dedicated to).
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

its not done but its being worked on.

Susann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quote

Hey Tizwwit,

I think that you message"If you know of a group or an individual that would like to have a place on the web please let them know to stop by here ......" is not clear enough, because only if visitors look around in the forums they´ll find words like cancer and diabetes. Who is being addressed ? On the start page it´s not clear. Forget your right click script but add your keywords into the metatags.
It´s so sad to see still the picture of Michelle on the main page. Maybe you ´ll find another better place for her picture.

Tizwit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Susann wrote:
Hey Tizwwit,

I think that you message"If you know of a group or an individual that would like to have a place on the web please let them know to stop by here ......" is not clear enough, because only if visitors look around in the forums they´ll find words like cancer and diabetes. Who is being addressed ? On the start page it´s not clear. Forget your right click script but add your keywords into the metatags.
It´s so sad to see still the picture of Michelle on the main page. Maybe you ´ll find another better place for her picture.

I am hoping that they will know that everyone is addressed and not just a small group of people. I didn't want to limit it by naming those I would and would not support. How would you suggest the wording to make this more clear?

Thank you I will add it into the media tags soon.

Michelle's picture is part of that topic. I will be moving it into the topics area in the near future. The picture is sad but that is one reason I have this site is for those to reach out to those like Michelle and you can't do that without seeing the good and the bad. I just hope to try and balance the 2.

Susann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quote

So it´s something like the American Red Cross because "everyone is addressed and not just a small group of people".
I´m sure, that doesn´t work, but it´s only my opinion and you can change it whenever you are clear about this points.
Smile

Tizwit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote

The site is for everyone/group those that would like something would just have to contact me with what they would like added.

I will have to get more opinions on what sounds better since more opinions offer more of a view on what everyone thinks.

Thank you Susann

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic