Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quote

I would like some ideas on the type of Christmas theme you all would like for this year. I am going to be putting together the next free release later this week. I would be happy to use any ideas that you have on its design, colors, theme, etc. Thanks!

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Themis
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Western!! You know Santa getting the reindeer saddled up and ready to go Smile LOL ok well you know my tastes all too well Smile

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:41 am Reply with quote

How about one that actually has to deal with Christmas. Such as a manger scene, wise men, the baby Jesus, etc,etc,etc......The reason for the season type stuff. Just a thought.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jaded

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quote

Both great ideas. I will take them into account when creating the theme. Perhaps I will even make a few this year. I believe that I did 3 last year. Please keep the feedback coming. That is the only way that we designers know what the consumer wants.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic