Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
xenex413

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Hi I recently decided to rebuild my site from scratch and after days of working and instaling my mods etc... I have noticed somethind on my Index that is bothering me and haven't been able to find where the problem is and how to fix it, this is what the rror shows:

I am not sure if it is a block or what you can also see it by going to my index at:

http://www.jangeomusical.net/tu_jangeo/index.php

the site is in spanish but you can plainly see the error, any help would be welcome as this is driving me crazy Sad

Thanks in Advance,
XeNeX

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:55 am Reply with quote

I no longer see the error on your site. Have you resolved this?

xenex413

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:02 am Reply with quote

No I just Noticed that it only shows up when I am logged in as an Admin, I have been up 21 hours now trying to get the site fixed because this is not the only error on it I think it may be some issues with Patch 3.1 see when logged in in Admin panel I go to Modules and it isn't refreshing showing me the newly added modules, also whenever I try to submit a message or news as soon as I click Submit I receive a blank page but when I go back the news or message for the center block have been submited correctly, if you want I can give you access as an admin to see if you might recognise any of the errors but I am clueless because I had the same version of nuke 7.6 with Patch 2.9 before doing the fresh install and had no problems for a year of running the site with any of the mods I have running which are giving me trouble now.

btw thanks for answering Raven Smile

xenex413

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:57 am Reply with quote

Sorry I had not noticed the picture was down I have fixed it, maybe you can tell what the problem is now, I think it may have something to do with the database but am not sure how to fix it, and it keeps growing! showing the same message it started with just 1 line and now it has like 6 lines of text.

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quote

The error message does not help much as it doesn't mention any files, not even sql_layer.php, since you can only see this while logged in as admin check if it only shows up on one page or all, if it shows on all disable any blocks you might have set to be viewable by admins one by one until the error is gone, else it could be code you have inserted into the header files or java script.php

xenex413

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quote

thanks everyone for trying to help I found the problem, it was all connected to the nuke_modules database entry it was causing all the problem apparently it was corrupted but I have fixed it now and everything is working fine. Smile

Thansk again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic