Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8
Unit1
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 am Reply with quote

Can any one help to point me to where the info is saved when you click on Report a broken link. I dont get any emails on them and would like to send it to the admins or at least myself if i can

I know a few of our members have click on the button to report them and it says Thank you and all but i never get anything telling me that they have reported the bad link in the downloads I have Nuke 7.8 3.1 patched I did do a search fist here and on the web for any help on this but still no luck

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:17 am Reply with quote

The table is called nuke_downloads_modrequest (assuming your prefix is nuke).

Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quote

Yes it is a nuke sys And how would i get it to email me when the link is clicked so i dont have to go into the nuke table to get that info from it dont it send out an email to the admin of the site if so this is not working on my site. could their be some code that i need to add ? If so any one know where this code is and where i would put it

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quote

Yes, you would need to add code in the modules/Downloads/index.php file to have it sent an email to the webmaster when a broken link is reported. The code would be added before or after the insert to that table.

Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quote

Could you give me the code i would need and around what line this would be added to or a link to what I would do to get that to work ?

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Not sure what version of Nuke you're using, but it shouldn't be too different as this module hasn't changed much in a while...

These changes should be made to modules/Downloads/index.php:

In
Code:
function brokendownloadS($lid, $modifysubmitter)

Find
Code:
      $db->sql_query("insert into ".$prefix."_downloads_modrequest values (NULL, '$lid', '0', '0', '', '', '', '".addslashes($ratinguser)."', '1', '".addslashes($auth_name)."', '".addslashes($email)."', '".addslashes($filesize)."', '".addslashes($version)."', '".addslashes($homepage)."')");

Insert this after:
Code:
      global $adminmail;

$notify_subject = "Broken download reported";
      $notify_message = "A broken download has been reported.\n\n\n";
       mail($adminmail, $notify_subject, $notify_message, "From: $adminmail\nX-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion());

Do the same thing in
Code:
function modifydownloadrequestS

Please note that I have not tested this and that it doesn't support multiple languages.

Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for helping me It did work and it sent the email to me just one small ? any way to have in that email tell me what link was reported bad

I hate to be a pain but that would save a lot of time clicking on all the links to see what one was the bad one thats if you have the time to do this

Thank you for all your help with this

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Insert this before the mail( function:
Code:
      global $nukeurl;

$notify_message .= "View download details: $nukeurl/modules.php?name=$module_name&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=$lid";

Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:04 pm Reply with quote

Yup that did the trick Thank you so very much for all of your time in helping me with this problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8

View next topic
View previous topic