Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
Donovan
Client

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:50 pm Reply with quote

I had a problem a couple days ago with the Message module not displaying a message on the front page. I had to have made a mistake when I was trying to install Sentinal, so I decided to start over.

I emptied the html directory and reloaded Nuke 7.6v3.0b and installed the mods I wanted to use and the site was running great for 2 days.

Today I log in and the message on the main page is not displaying again. ???? I was like WTH. Not only that but the logo for the theme was an old one I was using days ago. How could this be? The old logo doesn't even exist on the site. It is not in the /themes/1st_ID/forums/images directory. The new one is there instead, but that isn't the one that is being displayed. Then I noticed the old blocks where still visible during my first install. The old Site Visitor Block was up, but I had downloaded the Userinfo block used here at Ravens.

Is there some sort of caching going on here. Nothing I do seems to fix this. I have tried to flush my cache, but isn;t the problem since I still see the same stuff whether I'm at work or at home.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Well that IS strange. Is any other content disappearing or changing, other than messages and graphics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic