Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.0
tag
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:09 pm Reply with quote

Ok... since I have this on two boards I need help - one is a clean install of version 7.0 and one is an update.

I am geeting this error on both boards when going from the admin panel to forums admin. The board themselves work fine, but i cant get to them from the admin panel to make changes additions or backups:

Quote:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /usr/home/softtag/public_html/db/db.php on line 86

So how file is the admin.php calling up to display the admin/forums.php
? Or has there been a fix for this?

there has to be a file that admin.php/Forums is calling up to display.

I cant be the only one that has had this problem

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:27 pm Reply with quote

Tag,

Please contact me on YIM -> gcfmaf

tag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:53 pm Reply with quote

i dont know what that is but i guess is a msnger thing
i have ummm msn msger

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Yahoo Instant Messenger. I do not use MSN (Anti Microsoft). Please load up YIM and contact me at gcfmaf.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Make sure that your config.php file is in the same folder as mainfile.php

tag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:32 pm Reply with quote

ok when raven says config.php in the main what he is not saying is that the documents call for it outside the main html or [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] so make sure the original is in the main - not what the docs say - and those need to be updated. if you get this error in your forums, that is the reason.

Thanks raven for your help

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:46 pm Reply with quote

NP. Just for clarification, though, the documentation does not call for it outside the main directory. The doc's state that you can place it outside but that you don't need to. This instruction was written before the integration with phpbb. Not all the code for the integration allows for the placement outside the nuke root directory. There is really no risk in leaving the config.php file where it is. However, if you wish to move it you will need to find the and correct the other code.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.0

View next topic
View previous topic