Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Making Nuke Efficient
Bigboy177
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:58 am Reply with quote

In my theme.php I've got some includes... In these includes there are few pages that I wan't to see on the mainpage as blocks... but I want these blocks to be cached... I used jpcache with no problems when I wasn't using includes but iframes... now it won't work with inculdes... Smile

I hope it's clear... And somebody will be able to help... Wink

Thanks
Bigboy177

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure I understand your question at all, but why would you be using Iframes?

Next, when you say that your theme.php has includes, I'm trying to figure out what you mean. There should really only be 2 includes... 1 include to call the header.php in the function themeheader and 1 include to call the footer.php in the function themefooter.

Next you say, that there are "a few pages that I want to see on the main page as blocks". What does that mean? There are no "pages" relative to the theme.php, rather it affects all pages, so I don't get it.

Please provide a detailed explaination and examples of what you mean and how it affects what you are trying to do.

Thanks

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:36 am Reply with quote

OK... Go to my site at:

Gry

On the TOP there are three blocks... these blocks are called throught include in theme.php... And I would like these blocks to be cached... Smile

It looks like this...

include("recenzje.php");

And I would like to cache the output of recenzje.php... But I can't.

Some time ago these blocks were put on the mainpage through the <iframe>, and the caching worked... Now when I call them through include the caching doesn't work... Smile

I hope it's a little clearer... Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Making Nuke Efficient

View next topic
View previous topic