Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
pdoobepd
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Ok here's my problem...I installed nuke sentinal a few days ago...Did back up my data base shortly after the install no problem...BUT Today I went in to back it up again and I can't...I keep getting an apachie server error no matter how I try to back it up either via Nuke itself or on my Webhosting side.

Any suggestions as to what I can check or double check to make sure all my set up edits were done ? I did follow the set up info. all the way thru...so I am not getting why I cannot back up my data base at this point. HELP?

ALSOoooooooo Nukesentinal banned my IP perminently when my site was SLOW to load...due to internet/webserver problems...Now What do I do...I was able to get back into admin. By commenting out Nuke incudes scripting in the main.php file. HELP ???

P.S. to mod's here my bad I posted this in another area as well...wrong area lol got it right this time lmao sorry Bang Head

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:02 am Reply with quote

Use phpMyAdmin and delete your IP from the nsnst_blocked_ips table. Then, if you use .htaccess, delete your IP from .htaccess if it exists. That should restore your site access.

Can you do the Nuke ACP Backup? NukeSentinel(tm) in and of itself would not affect your ability to backup your site. If you are unable to backup on your hosting side, then there's something wrong outside of Nuke.

pdoobepd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quote

Got that far Raven Thanks... Very Happy

*** 1. I am not using the .htaccess due to nuke not working and site not working after edits and chmod. (?)

***2. After commenting out the lines in main.php and removing the ip ban I tried the back up via webserver side and it worked (?) BUT it still would not work thru NUKE to back up site (?)

Is there something I am missing with the above ? Or did I get a bad install direction package ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic