Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5
nefar
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
My sites been flawless for many many months now all the sudden I hit my home page and I get no front page. I look down and im getting some errors for my random photo block.

Warning: main(/home2/dreadgua/public_html/modules/gallery/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dreadgua/public_html/blocks/NG-RandomPhoto_functions.php on line 61

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home2/dreadgua/public_html/modules/gallery/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dreadgua/public_html/blocks/NG-RandomPhoto_functions.php on line 61

ok fine something went wacky, problem is I cant even get into admin or any other module because it cuts off everything in main view area. So I log in my ftp to just rename my gallery phone and blocks hoping that will just say no block and let me into admin. No go. So my question is how the hell you supposed to get into your admin section if you get a block tha goes bad like this and stops everything from loading?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Use phpMyAdmin, edit the blocks table, find the offending block, set active setting to zero.

nefar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quote

Hmm tried that no go. Starting to wonder if my dis something wacked out because I see home2 and home giving the error I haven't been on "home" server for a couple months.

nefar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quote

Totally deleted the block out of the db and I still get the same error. Very odd Something defintaly wacked is going on.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:46 am Reply with quote

deactive at the module as well and if the module is posted in home...change that setting too

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
nefar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quote

Yeah it was my host claiming its because im on two nic card system now while they "migrate" me. Which I find funny since I was supposed to be migrated 2 months ago lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5

View next topic
View previous topic