Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
DemonLord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quote

Ok Im new to sent and im learning fast ben messing with nuke for a while and just got hacked bad a few days ago...still learning nuke some ...not to good at scripts yet Razz. Well this is the table that failed.

Create nuke_nsnst_ip2country failed

I also get this page cannot be found when I try to go to sentinal admin from admin panel.

And when I click the sentinel in the modules block I get this error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: abget_configs() in /home/nwnkod/public_html/modules/Sentinel/index.php on line 25

Ok after I edited the .php files for the site when I uploaded the mainfile.php I get this error at the top of site.

Warning: main(includes/sentinel.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nwnkod/public_html/mainfile.php on line 7

Warning: main(includes/sentinel.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nwnkod/public_html/mainfile.php on line 7

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/sentinel.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nwnkod/public_html/mainfile.php on line 7

And now when I click the sentinel link in the module block I get these errors...

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/sentinel.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nwnkod/public_html/mainfile.php on line 7

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: abget_configs() in /home/nwnkod/public_html/modules/Sentinel/index.php on line 25

DemonLord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quote

Forgot one thing. Sentinel ver. is 2.2.0 and nuke vers. is 7.4.

DemonLord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quote

Scratch all that I see what I done....I dont have the chat's patch...going to try the 2.1.0 ver Razz....Well we know what can happen with out the patch for nuke.

DemonLord

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:01 pm Reply with quote

Ok well I got sentinel 2.1.2 installed and running but I just noticed my who is where block is not showing members and where they are. Is sentinal blocking it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic