Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BUGS/FIXES - Raven's v7.3 Customized Distro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:11 am Reply with quote

Hi,

My problem is that in the past, I changed the authentication method for the users. They can now freely register to my website. The administrator (me) cannot oversee who is registering to my website. In the past I could accept or denys someones registration. But I can't do that anymore.
I would like to put this option back, thus to be able to accept or deny someones registration.
I use Ravennuke v.7.3. I have sought for the known hacks for autoregistration, but I couldn't find any in my website directories.
I have also put the original files back:
root/admin/modules/users.php
root/modules/Your_Account/index.php

But this doesn't work either. Does anyone know what I could have done to make the users register automatically without my intervention?SadSad
I know this sounds stupid, but the situation has changed in the meantime, and I would like to limit access to my website. So not everyone who comes across it can log in.

If anyone has any idea it would be more than welcome!
Thanx in advance.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BUGS/FIXES - Raven's v7.3 Customized Distro

View next topic
View previous topic