Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
Lordwalter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Dear Php-Nukers!

I´m pretty desperate!! I´m devolping a Site about Music. We review all the new CD´s, DVD´s and Demos coming out and also many festivals and concerts.
I´m new in this PHP World and that´s the reason why I´m posting here. I know PHP Nuke comes with a "Review Module". But what I need is the following:

- One Review Module for the CD´s and DEMOS
- One Review Module for the DVD´s
- One Review Module for the FESTIVALS and CONCERTS.

Do you understand now why I´m so desperate? All three of them have to work separetly, obviously. I downloaded one "Reviews2 Module" from a Spanish Site but this Module is not working with the 7.5 Version of Nuke I´m using. The Site is in Spanish (I´m from Argentina) but no problem for me if the Module is in English.

The "Review Module" which comes standard from Nuke has got two columns with the "10 latest Reviews" and the "10 most readed reviews" is there a possibility to delet these columns?

People, I would be very thankful for every kind of help. I really count on you!!

Thanks and kind regards!!

Walter

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:42 am Reply with quote

Have you thought about using the Contents module instead?

Lordwalter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:42 am Reply with quote

Raven!

Thanks for your kind reply!
Contents module? Would you mind give me a short advise what the "contents module" is? What is it able to do? or anything regarding this module?

I´ll check it out NOW!! And then will see what it is.

I´ve found a multiple reviews module today, but i don´t have the .sql file, hence I´m as far as before: AT THE BEGINNING Sad

Thanks for your answer once again!

See you!!

Walter

Lordwalter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quote

Ok, here a short update!

I created the categories I need. And now I have the possibility to create some pages and put them under a certain category created before, right?

This would be great. But only if every category has an own INDEX PAGE. Can you follow me? I mean, I created the CD and DEMO category, and the Concerts and Festivals category, and the Interviews category.
Now, I have to put the erspective links from the main menu to those categories (index) and there I must found the links to the pages created under a certain category, right?

Please, help me out! I know this is something SUPER EASY, but I´m absolutely new in this "Nuke World". Help me!!

See you! Thanks in advance!

Walter

Susann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:07 pm Reply with quote

Maybe the Universal_modules by Barry Chaplin are also interesting for you.
I use an older version for my cheats with description and pictures and it works really fine.Very Happy

Download

For Nuke 7.5 / 7.6
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

or here in the download area. I´ m not shure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic