Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
Admin32
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:58 pm Reply with quote

This problem has occurred once again in the past and I cannot remember what I did to fix it!

When visiting my site's detailed statistics ( [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I now see multiple entries of the same month and day. While the previous statistics haven't been affected, it seems like all the rest of this year's months have so (if you click on them, you'll get the multiple entries in them aswell).

I have tried checking/repairing the database with MYsql-Front, PhpMyAdmin, but nothing as yet.

From memory, when this occurred last time, I had repaired the database and that must have resolved it, but this time it's not working.

Running Phpnuke 6.9 with a bunch of fixes. Last serious modification was the re-installation of Sentinel which must have been a few days ago.

I'll be more than happy to try out any suggestions you might have.

Cheers,

View next topic
View previous topic