Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
azism
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:20 am Reply with quote

When trying to use the NukeSentinel Admin link, I get the following error:

An error 404 (WRONG PAGE) occurred when access to /home/.php?op=ABMain

This is a new installation, and it seems to have installed correctly. At least the install didn't issue any error messages. I believe I made the changes to everything correctly as indicated in the install document. Any ideas?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:39 am Reply with quote

Are you using 7.6? If so, make sure that $admin_file is set on config.php.

azism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quote

Yes, I am using 7.6, and I assume that $admin_file is a global setting, correct?

azism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Ah, config.php. No, not only is $admin_file not set on, it isn't even in the config.php file. I assume therefore, that the code should look like:

$admin_file = "on"

Correct?

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quote

If you are running 7.6 and you don't have the $admin setting, then you did not upgrade your config.php when you upgraded. I would recommend that you do that. However, you could just put $admin_file = "admin";

azism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote

Okay, here's where it stands of right now. I have added all the coding asked for in the readme. Of course, I backed up the original files first.

Now I am getting two errors. One is:
An error 404 (WRONG PAGE) occurred when access to /home/on.php?op=ABConfigAdmin
from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] was attempted.

and the other is:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admintom/public_html/home/config.php:122) in /home/admintom/public_html/home/admin/case/case.sentinel.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admintom/public_html/home/config.php:122) in /home/admintom/public_html/home/admin/modules/sentinel.php on line 25

The latter error occurs when I refresh the screen.

Things seems to be going downhill! Crying or Very sad

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Did you add the code to mainfile.php as instructed to?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

azism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Apparently setting the $admin_file = "admin"; did the real trick. Thanks!!! Groovy

Then, while in the FAQ's, I found the answer to the other problem. Now, to see how Sentinel works.

One minor question. The IP addresses don't come pre-populated. Is there somewhere to get a list of bad IP address and suck them into the SQP database table? Or, should I not even worry about that?

Thanks for everything.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:06 pm Reply with quote

Since many, if not most, IP's are dynamic, imo prepopulating "bad" IP's would be unfair. If you configure NukeSentinel to write bad IP's to the database and/or .htaccess, you will build up your list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic