Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
Teamplayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:29 am Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am totaly new to Nuke and playing with nuke 6.9 for about 5 weeks. Almost everything works fine but........i have a slide problem wen i go to the administration menu and Menalto Gallery.

When i am open the administration men i see

Quote:
Administratiemenu

****************************************************************/ /* PHP-NUKE: Web Portal System */ /* =========================== */ /* */ /* Copyright (c) 2002 by Francisco Burzi */ /* [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] */ /* */ /* This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify */ /* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by */ /* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License. */ /************************************************************************/ if (($radminsuper==1) OR ($radminfaq==1)) { adminmenu("admin.php?op=FaqAdmin", ""._FAQ."", "faq.gif"); } ?>faq.gif"); } ?>

And when i am open Menalto Gallery i see

Quote:

s program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at * your option) any later version. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU * General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. * * $Id: index.php,v 1.29.2.1 2003/09/05 19:09:41 jefmcg Exp $ */ ?>

Everything is working fine exept that i see this in the top off the pages.

Sorry for my english i am dutch.

Greetzzzzzz Teamplayer

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:58 pm Reply with quote

Can you post a link to your site? The one in your Profile is not working.

Teamplayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:28 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven,

My site is still underconstruction thats wy the link ist't working, this is the corect link to my Gallery.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Thanks for the quick respons.

Greetzzzzzzzzz Teamplayer Laughing

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:00 am Reply with quote

Looks like there may be a <? tag missing, or out of place, in index.php, so php thinks it should send that as text.

Teamplayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:37 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven,

You right (as usuall).

The first Quote i mention (admin menu) the FAQ module was missing.
The foult was in links.faq.php,
So i uploaded the clean links.faq.php and all was oke.
(I coult not detect any diferants between the two files.)

The second Quote i mention (Menalto Gallery) I coult not detect any diferants between the "clean" and the one i used on my site.
So i uploaded the index.php off gallery and all was oke.

So everything is working fine now.

Thanks for puting me in the right direction.

Greetzzzzzzzzz Teamplayer Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9

View next topic
View previous topic