Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
vector
Client

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:19 am Reply with quote

Is sentinel ready to use with 7.5 ? I just did a fresh install on my server last night and would like to install sentinel as soon as i can.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:26 am Reply with quote

Always has been Wink - It is not nuke version specific.

vector

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:40 am Reply with quote

Now i feel stupid..Smile I am new to PHPnuke and php in general and am sorry to ask what you consider a silly question. Thank you for the quick reply. Also how can i become a supporter ?

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:48 am Reply with quote

Don't feel stupid because it was not a stupid question. My reply was not meant to embarrass you. It was for the benefit of all who might ask, and several have!

As far as a supporter, just click the Donation button in the Donat o Meter block in the upper left block. Here is the link Smile [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . Thanks for joining the site! Read the forums, get some knowledge, and join in where you can!

vector

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:29 am Reply with quote

Will do and thanks for helping. I have learned so much so far and have learned one important thing. (ALWAYS clean out your cookies). Not sure why but it does effect you from seeing certain changes made to a site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic