Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion
baloo
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quote

Being fairly fluent in Italian I can confirm that it does mean Reserved.

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:33 pm Reply with quote

The site is up...It just does not resolve correctly.....

http://209.213.221.234/index.php

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:45 pm Reply with quote

Dawg wrote:
The site is up...It just does not resolve correctly.....

http://209.213.221.234/index.php
Just as a note of clarification, that is the old IP. You might want to be careful about posting against that old IP, especially if the new owner has a snapshot from when they shut it down. But, that's not our issue, but just a caution that the two may not be in sync and posts may be lost. That's why they have that Reserved splash screen.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:23 am Reply with quote

baloo wrote:
Being fairly fluent in Italian I can confirm that it does mean Reserved.
Now, at this point, a less mature person might be tempted to gloat and even say something like "told you so!". But, we know that I would never do anything like that. However, I might be tempted to do this Groovy Cheers Dance-Stick Dance-Y . But, I'll resist that temptation too Laughing

stephen2417
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

defendtherealm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Hi all!

I have been living like a hermit, rebuilding and rebranding my business. Almost there!

Raven, I hope all is well.

I have only found out about this NukeCops business today! I have been very busy. I have hardley stepped outside the front door in the last 3 months, or been viisting many sites.

I hope NukeCops is back soon.

Good luck all!

stephen2417

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:24 pm Reply with quote

defendtherealm wrote:

Thats not the way I like to think Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Hey DTR. You staying out of trouble or still stirring the pot?

defendtherealm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:36 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Hey DTR. You staying out of trouble or still stirring the pot?

LOL...no, honestly, I've only just found out. I know absolutly nothing about anything to do with NukeCops or whats going on. I haven't been in trouble with anyone for ages! Twisted Evil

As a matter of fact, I've done no work with PHPNuke stuff for months, but that should change soon.

I'll be looking to write some install scripts in a months time or so. You know, to help people with one click installs from web-hosting control panels.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:54 pm Reply with quote

NC fell out of favor with many people when certain ones started exhibiting violent egomania-paranoia. Then they started an unwarranted attack on certain people (ahem) and our flagship product Sentinelâ„¢ . Public reaction was pretty swift to say the least. They pretty much sealed their own fate. Yes, they sold it, but they went out at the bottom, not the top.

defendtherealm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
NC fell out of favor with many people when certain ones started exhibiting violent egomania-paranoia. Then they started an unwarranted attack on certain people (ahem) and our flagship product Sentinelâ„¢ . Public reaction was pretty swift to say the least. They pretty much sealed their own fate. Yes, they sold it, but they went out at the bottom, not the top.

Sorry to hear all of that. I'll check out your Sentinel stuff. Told you I've been living in a cave for a while.....

oprime2001
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:23 am Reply with quote

stephen2417 wrote:
defendtherealm wrote:

Thats not the way I like to think Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It's back!!! Check it out!

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:56 am Reply with quote

I went over there this morning nothings changed same spamboard it was before. No official announcements regarding any kind of mission statement or the like. Had a couple of the PM's from some idiot regarding the Nigerian money scam big thrill there.

Its dead for all practical purposes except for maybe as an archive. Mikem and VinDeisel made some posts but not really answering any help requests. If thats what trips your trigger go for it. Without some real active leadership its a disaster waiting to happen.

squiresmk
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quote

Besides arguing over a foreign word, and talking about CorruptCops and the dead site over there (the support is just like PHPNuke.com's forum support).

Why does everyone make a big deal about GMail?

ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MAIL SERVICE. GET OVER IT.

(and yes, I do have an account, and I do not have plans on inviting anyone, because it's nothing special... jealousy is not factor here).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:57 am Reply with quote

sixonetonoffun wrote:
I went over there this morning nothings changed same spamboard it was before.

Rephrasing for me, I went over there this morning to spam, and got banned. Rolling Eyes Laughing

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:37 pm Reply with quote

All i see there is spam for another CMS (or fork which is what it actually is) even from so called team members, many claim their CMS is the best or most secure, well more power to them, me? I'll stay with PHP-Nuke, thank you.

Same thing with many that think NC is the only support site for PHP-Nuke, hence why they don't find out about new fixes, NC had a great team at one time or the other, key word being HAD, i can't speak for the new team members as no one really seems to know what is going on back there but it sure ain't what it was at one time and i seriously doubt it'll ever attain that status ever again.

squiresmk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Pwnij. Laughing

stephen2417

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:53 pm Reply with quote

burnwave wrote:
Pwnij. Laughing

Confused Confused

EDIT: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Rolling Eyes

Anubis_The_Jackal
Court Jester

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:19 am Reply with quote

This has been an Orson Wells Production.

Please stop rioting.

stop.

now.

no. I didnt oder the pizza. No, i didnt. Dude, I dont speak french, I didnt order the pizza. No I dont want drink. NO I DONT WANT PIZZA! *fwhack* I SAID NO PIZZA! dumb zobies, now that they all work at McDonalds and PizzaHut they are worse. Too bad all those McJobs got taken by these dead stiffs, now i cant understand what they say when i order food... ...not that I did it the first place.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:22 am Reply with quote

You do realize the election is over, right? Take your meds and get some rest - you obviously need it ROTFL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic