Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Politics
G-Rard_B
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:29 pm Reply with quote

I watched the debate. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. A white monkey turning red, orange and pink. Monkey making faces while Kerry is crushing him in the debate. Monkey repeating everything. Monkey studering in one answer more than Kerry did in all of his answers. I'm sorry republicans, but our dictator is a clear retard.

Regards,
Gerard SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

blith
Client

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:21 am Reply with quote

Wow.... so much thought and intelligence in one post. I can't stand it. Rolling Eyes

TheosEleos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:27 am Reply with quote

The first half hour was nice. The rest was a complete repeat of the first half hour.

Kerry really doesn't know what he is going to do. He never really said. He is just banking on the hopes that people will vote for him because they don't like Bush.

Kerry is running on a 'hindsight is 20/20' platform. He is saying how bad of an idea this is now that we know Sadam doesn't have WMDs.

When our intelligence said that Sadam did have these WMDs Kerry was all for the war. Now he has changed his mind. Convenient wouldn't you say?

It is rediculous for Bush to say now, "Oh my! We should not be in Iraq! What was I thinking?" He has to move forward showing the world and the troops that he is 100% behind our actions in Iraq. Imagine the middle east with a free Iraq and a free Afghanastan. Now we are talking some serious stability in that part of the world.

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:09 am Reply with quote

I totally agree with Blith and TheosEleos.

Rage
Insane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:01 pm Reply with quote

TheosEleos wrote:
The first half hour was nice. The rest was a complete repeat of the first half hour.

Kerry really doesn't know what he is going to do. He never really said. He is just banking on the hopes that people will vote for him because they don't like Bush.

Kerry is running on a 'hindsight is 20/20' platform. He is saying how bad of an idea this is now that we know Sadam doesn't have WMDs.

When our intelligence said that Sadam did have these WMDs Kerry was all for the war. Now he has changed his mind. Convenient wouldn't you say?

It is rediculous for Bush to say now, "Oh my! We should not be in Iraq! What was I thinking?" He has to move forward showing the world and the troops that he is 100% behind our actions in Iraq. Imagine the middle east with a free Iraq and a free Afghanastan. Now we are talking some serious stability in that part of the world.

Hence why many Republicans call him a, and I quote:

Quote:
flip-flopper

Theres even a John Kerry flip flopping game on the Bush fansite, I tell you people now, you'll never see anything like that in Europe.

Client

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:51 am Reply with quote

Dont you believe it, we have stuff like that over here rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Politics

View next topic
View previous topic