Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
Robocrotch
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:47 am Reply with quote

Another noob question... How come when I upload a block, it doesn't show up in the Admin-Block config thingie? I can't activate it!

HauntedWebby
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:10 am Reply with quote

Sometimes you'll have to refresh your admin page .. incase you had it open when you uploaded the block.

Also the block you uploaded needs to be in the blocks folder and have block in the name - block-XXXXX.php

Also sometimes the block name isn't what you think it is; so look for any new name .. even ones your not expecting.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:29 am Reply with quote

i found it, im using the forum scroll block, does anybody know how to have it show the right time the post was made? (well according to my timezone settings?)
thanks

HauntedWebby

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:19 pm Reply with quote

Make sure the time setting in the forum is correct. Smile

I'm still not sure of my time zone. I'm in the MST .. so I think I either -7 or -6 GMT.

GeekyGuy
Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:39 am Reply with quote

HauntedWebby,

I actually found what my timezone difference from GMT a long time ago, quite by accident. I was looking at a radar map on [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and it showed GMT, local time and several other time zones.

Here's the link to my area radar, and you can see what I mean at the bottom of the radar image. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:58 am Reply with quote

I wish I could set my site time (not forum) to +1 GMT like the forum, as the server is in the US my site is 5 hours out. ..... sob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic