Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
ReCoN1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 pm Reply with quote

I'm going to be honest last time I done an nuke install was a long time ago, I have installed it loads of times in the past.

Have tried 5 o 6 times recently installing a version of nuke, then found this site which does have one of the most informative guides for install, however its not an install I'm used too.

I was hoping this would be the one as I would very much like to set up two sites using the nuke CMS, the problem is every attempt at an install I have done lately has failed, I'm getting tired of stripping versions and uploading another version just to get similar errors.

basically cannot seem fathom it out.

I can upload to server the needed files, build the database needed, but can not access the SQL installation phase from the browser, and pick up mainfile.php errors. I'm not massive on PHP but I used to get by ok.

Just wondered if anyone here could help me out doing an install?

Id be very grateful if someone could do I live walkthrough, really would like to install this raven version with sentinel too but if I can not get any assistance my next effort would be to try and find a nuke 6 or 7 version (which is what I was used to a decade ago).

TIA

ReCoN

ReCoN1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:16 pm Reply with quote

P.S this site is pretty awesome, and also proves that php nuke still runs well. Just can not figure out why I cant get an install up and running.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:27 am Reply with quote

ReCoN1, some questions...

1. Which RavenNuke version you tried to install?
2. Which PHP version is used on your server?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic