Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quote

OK, I will try. Thanks.

Doulos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 pm Reply with quote

Nope that did not work. I tried re-uploading all the files as well. I am thinking I am going to wipe it and start over.

Doulos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:45 pm Reply with quote

neralex wrote:
Doulos wrote:
I thought I had this issue once before and posted about it here but forum search came up empty...
Qoutes show up fine in the preview but when actually posted it is inserting backslashes like this [quote:84168ad344=\"Doulos\"]

I re-uploaded the forum module files from the RavenNuke-master to my main site and am still getting the issue. Any idea where I would look?

Try to replace this file: includes/kses/kses.php (backup this file before)

My mistake... that did work. Thanks, neralex.

Doulos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:36 pm Reply with quote

All registrations are being block with this message: ERROR: Your registration has been blocked by our spam filter

This began recently. We had a succesful registration at the beginning of September. NukeSpam module is not activated, and none of the usernames and/or email address' are blocked in the users module configuration. Where would I look for a solution?

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:56 am Reply with quote

I can't reproduce this error here on RPS (php7.3.9) or also not on my test installations. If it worked before, the big question is what you changed. Have you changed settings in NukeSpam or files of Your_Account ?

Normally this error is thrown, when the NukeSpam databases are not created after the first run of a fresh installation.

Did you tried it with adresses of domains, which are not blocked?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm Reply with quote

I am currently running PHP 7.0, switching to 7.3 gave me the blank screen and I don't have time right now to debug my blocks and/or modules, so I switched back to 7.0 for now.

I did not change anything (that I remember). However, in the admin section for nukespam, I switched it to no and saved it and registrations started working again. This happened even though the nukespam module was not activated. I'm not saying this action fixed the problem, just that it wasn't working, I did a thing, and then it was working immediately after - and it has been workinig fine since - 2 successful registrations.

One thing I noticed is that as soon as I save the nukespam config the selection of whether or not to use nukespan swithches back to YES in the dropdown menu. This whether I activate the nukespam module, or not. Is that supposed to happen?

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quote

Doulos wrote:
One thing I noticed is that as soon as I save the nukespam config the selection of whether or not to use nukespan swithches back to YES in the dropdown menu. This whether I activate the nukespam module, or not. Is that supposed to happen?

Thanks for reporting this! Shocked

You are right, there is an logical issue in the if-statements to control the dropdowns in the config-section. I will fix it asap.

On a first run after a fresh installation or an upgrade, the nukeSpam module must be activated manually because if it was not used/installed before, then a new record must be stored in the modules-table of the database to show the module-icon in the modules-administration section and only then you use the config and other functions like the spam-log, whitelist etc. This module was created as addon not as pure admin-module. With the click on the nukeSpam-icon the needed db-tables will be created, when they are not already exist. If all db-tables are created, the module-activation affects only the visibility not the whole functionality of the spam-blocker. It should be vissible only for admins in a perfect world.

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quote

Doulos, I pushed some changes to the github repo. Try to replace this file on your end with the file from the master-branch.

html/modules/nukeSPAM/admin/nukeSPAMConfig.php

Do a backup of this file before. Wink

Doulos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote

OK, thanks. Another issue has popped up... If I search the forums for all posts by username - when I search the forums by usename I may get multiple pages of posts. Page 1 shows all the latest posts by that user, but when I click to see the next page (or any page other than page 1) I get the following:
Code:
No topics or posts met your search criteria

Same thing happens when searching by keyword.

Doulos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quote

Also, I am looking for a mobile theme that works with the current RN theme system and PHP7. The one I was using with PHP 5.4 gives me a white screen but not showing any errors - even with config set to true.

Anyone know of a mobile theme?

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:37 am Reply with quote

Doulos, this is an really old bug in the forum and I never found a solution. I guess this is an unfinished part of the core-phpbb2.

RN25x can not be responsive without to modify the code of the whole CMS. A single theme can't handle this at all.

Doulos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:28 am Reply with quote

OK, but I had a mobile theme that did work with RN2.51 and PHP5.4. It involved modifying the mainfile.php to look for different types of user_gents and if they existed then it set the theme as mobile. There may have been other code changes, I don't remember and I somehow lost the original theme with the instructions on how to get it working.
Here is the get_theme function that worked with RN2.51/PHP5.4:
Code:
function get_theme() {

$useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
if(preg_match('/android|avantgo|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|polaris|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone|6.5)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
{
   $theme = 'mobile';
   return $theme;
}else {
   global $user, $db, $prefix, $user_prefix, $Default_Theme;
   static $theme = false;
   if ($theme) return $theme;
   $theme = (isset($_COOKIE['theme'])) ? base64_decode($_COOKIE['theme']) : false;
   if (isset($_POST['themeprev']) && $theme != $_POST['themeprev'] && file_exists('themes/'.$_POST['themeprev'].'/theme.php')) {
      $theme = $_POST['themeprev'];
      setcookie('theme',base64_encode($theme), 0);
      if (is_user($user)) {
         $user2 = explode(':', base64_decode(addslashes($user)));
         $user_id = intval($user2[0]);
         $info = base64_encode("$user2[0]:$user2[1]:$user2[2]:$user2[3]:$user2[4]:$user2[5]:$user2[6]:$user2[7]:$user2[8]:$theme:$user2[10]");
         setcookie('user', $info, time()+2592000);
         $db->sql_query('UPDATE '.$user_prefix.'_users SET theme=\''.$theme.'\' WHERE user_id=\''.$user_id.'\'');
      }
      return $theme;
   } elseif ($theme && file_exists('themes/'.$theme.'/theme.php')) {
      return $theme;
   }
   if (!is_user($user)) {
      $theme = $Default_Theme;
      return $theme;
   }
   $user = addslashes($user);
   $user2 = base64_decode($user);
   $user2 = explode(':', $user2);
   if($user2[9]) {
      if(!file_exists('themes/'.$user2[9].'/theme.php')) {
         $theme = $Default_Theme;
      } else $theme = $user2[9];
   } else $theme = $Default_Theme;
   return $theme;
}
}

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quote

Doulos, this snippet is switching only from theme to theme after sniffing the user-agent - not more. As I stated before: "RN25x can not be responsive without to modify the code of the whole CMS. A single theme can't handle this at all."

Responsive webdesign has nothing to do with sniffing user-agents. The html/css-code in the whole CMS must be prepared for this and this is the point, why you can't handle it with a single theme. The real issue in RN25x is the massive count of outdated html-code, tables, forms etc, which are not ready for this. I made it years ago but after that you have no way back to the original code base. There is no future update/upgrade possible because you have to update each file manually.

Modern CMS are using different themes for the front-end and the back-end. Wordpress is using this way since it exists. This is also the approach of RavenCMS but this means, when I get it ready older themes and modules are not more working with the new theme-system without to modify every codeline. RN25x is using only one theme for all, so it can not work on this way without to modify the html-code in every module, block, addon, admin-section. With each new addon you have to do it on the same way.

Frameworks are also further developed or will be discontinued sometime and then you have to switch to a new one. That's exactly what the CMS has to be ready for, but RN25x can't do that - the codebase is just too old.

Doulos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:29 am Reply with quote

I understand what you are saying. All I want it to do at this point is switch to a mobile theme if it detects a mobile device. This is what I was talking about - the article is still there, but trickoutnews is dead. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:07 am Reply with quote

I guess not really... Because what do you want with this switcher, when you had only changed the theme from one the another one at the end - but the codebase is still not ready for mobile devices? Confused

Again, the codebase must be changed on all places, where HTML-code is used - not only in theme functions... Rolling Eyes

Doulos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quote

Well, all I can say is - it worked, sort of. Made it much easier to see.

Doulos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:20 pm Reply with quote

I recently began getting this warning ...

Code:
[27-Oct-2019 07:56:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/me/public_html/classes/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 4107

[27-Oct-2019 07:56:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/me/public_html/classes/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 4109

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:51 am Reply with quote

Can you please describe on which way you get the warnings? If you tried to replace your tcpdf.php with the same file from the github repo?

Doulos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quote

Yes, I h ave replaced the files mentioned with the latest github version - no change. I have now I idea what is causing it - I have been unable to reproduce it with anything I try. It just shows up in the error logs - occasionally. Here is another recurring warning I have been unable to replicate on purpose (yes, I tried replacing the file with the latest):
Code:
PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/me/public_html/modules/Forums/includes/emailer.php on line 196

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quote

I tried to fix it. Replace the both updated files from the github repo and see if it pops up again.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Doulos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:52 am Reply with quote

OK, thanks.

Doulos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quote

FYI, (using PHP7.3.11) GCalendar - undefined constant errors:
Code:
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH1_NAME - assumed '_MONTH1_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31

[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH2_NAME - assumed '_MONTH2_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH3_NAME - assumed '_MONTH3_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH4_NAME - assumed '_MONTH4_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH5_NAME - assumed '_MONTH5_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH6_NAME - assumed '_MONTH6_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH7_NAME - assumed '_MONTH7_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH8_NAME - assumed '_MONTH8_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH9_NAME - assumed '_MONTH9_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH10_NAME - assumed '_MONTH10_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH11_NAME - assumed '_MONTH11_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[06-Nov-2019 19:51:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH12_NAME - assumed '_MONTH12_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH1_NAME - assumed '_MONTH1_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH2_NAME - assumed '_MONTH2_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH3_NAME - assumed '_MONTH3_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH4_NAME - assumed '_MONTH4_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH5_NAME - assumed '_MONTH5_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH6_NAME - assumed '_MONTH6_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH7_NAME - assumed '_MONTH7_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH8_NAME - assumed '_MONTH8_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH9_NAME - assumed '_MONTH9_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH10_NAME - assumed '_MONTH10_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH11_NAME - assumed '_MONTH11_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31
[07-Nov-2019 12:39:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _MONTH12_NAME - assumed '_MONTH12_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 31

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Doulos, I really need to know on which way you get the warnings, because I can't reproduce it. GCalendar throws no warnings like this on my end.

Please check if you are using a block-file of this module and if yes, make sure that you are using the both files from the github repo.

This warnings appear, when the function gcalGetLang() in the language.php of the module can't find the constants in the related lang-*.php, based on your current language settings in RN. So make sure, that the related lang-*.php of your chosed language is exists in the language-folder of the module. Compare it with the file-tree on github.

Doulos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quote

I replaced all the my files from the github depository and that error seems to have disappeared.

How about this one...
Code:
[08-Nov-2019 19:45:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/clanfga/public_html/modules/GCalendar/common.inc.php on line 177

I tried the following fix you posted for a similar warning. I don't know if this is an apporiate fix in this case but it seems to have worked.
Code:
   if (is_array(count($result) == 3) && (count($result) == 3)) {

neralex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:55 am Reply with quote

Before you can use the count() function, you have to check the variable $result, if that is an array and then you can count it. This is the logic behind the warning.

php Code:
if (is_array($result) && count($result) == 3) {

// do something
}

btw: thanks! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic