Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
Critical

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quote

I was wondering If SoeMedia is still open. The site is still up but ive seen no activity. Was wanting to get their gallery module , also tried to join but did not receive email for joining.
Thank you very much

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quote

You registered two different accounts and both links were sent. I resend the activation email to the gmail addy with username which you are using here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 am Reply with quote

Still haven't received an email , checked this morning , checked all different sections of mail , same email as I have listed here. Thank you very much

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:13 am Reply with quote

Maybe a strong filter on gmail. I sent the link manually from my freenet account.

Critical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 am Reply with quote

I got the link but when i click says registration error. block by spam filter ? Thank you very much

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quote

Just created an test-account and it works without a hit. Your gmail-adress was blocked by the BotScout spam filter. Try again to register a new account with another user and email adress. If you get trouble again, please contact me via email.

Critical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm Reply with quote

just created new account or tried and it said user registration blocked by spam filter Droid was the name i used , hotmail address Thank you very much

Critical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:48 pm Reply with quote

hhmmm wonder if it could be the google recapcha . for past week i have to go thru it everytime i go to my site. wonder if it could be problem to registering thank you very much

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:52 am Reply with quote

Critical, I tried it with 3 different combinations of email-adresses and usernames. It works in each way. I don't want tunnel my spam-filter for two combinations of username & email adress, which were marked as spam. This is here also not a support forum for my own website. You got my email-adress for further questions, so use it please.

Critical

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:32 pm Reply with quote

Thanks anyway . Ill find something else . Thank you very much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic