Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
thumpn8974
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quote

I am wondering if someone could look at this and tell me if it will work for php 5.4? If not, what does it need to work? TSMC What I would like to do is change it so that it would show church members (this is a website for my church) and I wanted to add the directory photo. I am sure there is a way to edit the names and add addresses and such. How hard would that be to change. Just an idea. It uses Ioncube and I think that I may not be able to change that part. It would be nice if I could

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quote

Your are right, the module functions are protected by the author. So there is no way to change the needed functions. Is it a payed module? Contact the author if it's should be really this module.

Last edited by neralex on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote

There is nothing on that file which will be require to not work on php 5.4 but the module is pretty old. U won't need to modify anything on that file but remember to not rename any file from this path

modules\Clan_Roster\admin\files

Wink

This is the site from the author. His Poker site doesn't have any contact option.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] This one is down [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] This one is doesn't have any contact option.

Well this is the guy u need to contact( Floppy). [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I just checked the files. This module is NOT VALIDATED and I noticed nobody cares to update any old module. This is the server where this old module will be conected
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ( This one is another site with Nuke Evolution 2.0.7 which has lots of validation errors). I suggest you to not run that module on RavenNuke.

thumpn8974

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quote

The module is connected at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Really all I want to use it for is scrolling church members and if they are clicked on, it has their contact info from the church directory. I just thought it would be really cool. All I want to do really is change some names, nothing else

thumpn8974

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quote

If anyone tried to message me, I got a notification, but it never went through.

neralex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:21 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, why are give again and again false instruction / informations to the users? If you haven't a plan how it works, please stop to type so many wrong things.

1. this module works with RN.

2. flopppy has encrypted the code of the core function with Ioncube, so you can't change the function and without to have a chance to change it you can't modify the way how it works. Only some little HTML markups can be changed.

3. Validation issues are really the smallest work its only a good point to change if the module can do this what thumpn8974 wants to have. So it is not of interest, whether validated or not.

thumpn8974, if you want use this module you have only the chance to contact the author: floppy from clanthemes.com

The module is not free and the current version costs 50,00 $ [ check ]

The other way is you have to hire someone who write a new module based on your own ideas but this will cots the same more maybe more because this is custom coded stuff and you will hardly find things like this for free. I have written for years ago a own team-module for my radio-page that its based on my own ideas.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Try to code a own module could be also a other option if you have the php skills for that. If not then you have only the choice to hire a coder for that or to ask floppy to recode his module for you.

thumpn8974

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote

Thank you for the info.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic