Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
neo722712
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote

I can not Access the ADMIN Panel from my site ( RN2 )
I believe I unactivated it ... Now I cant get to it
Is there a way to do a Partial Reinstall just for the
beginning ... With out loosing the entire Site
Just to reset up the God Account and get the ADMIN Panel back ?

When I go to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I get Sorry, this Module isn't active!

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 am Reply with quote

What have you changed at last? Code changes, if yes which files have you changed? The admin.php is not a module so you can't disable it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:37 am Reply with quote

neralex wrote:
What have you changed at last? Code changes, if yes which files have you changed? The admin.php is not a module so you can't disable it.

I think I disabled the Admin Module ...
I imported ... wait Ill tell you everything I did

I made a new site
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I then Added my Regular site to it

Mynewsite.com/public_html/myregsite.com

Then Imported the SQL database to the Site

Coppied the Files from a backup I had to the Regsite Folder

.... ??? The site came back up, I can Login as a regestered user all is ok .

But when I try to login with my username as Siteadmin ( GOD ) account I can not ....

it tells me that " Sorry, this Module isn't active!"
[ Go Back ]

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quote

Your regular website is in a sub-folder and its is a backup of a page, that was running earlier not in a sub-folder?

If i would try to visit your regular website then i have to follow this example URL in the browser?

Code:
http://www.mynewsite.com/public_html/myregsite.com

neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quote

They all have their DNS Name Server stuff
MAIN SITE - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Sub Site = [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ******* This is the troubled Site
Subsite = [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

neralex wrote:
Your regular website is in a sub-folder and its is a backup of a page, that was running earlier not in a sub-folder?

If i would try to visit your regular website then i have to follow this example URL in the browser?

Code:
http://www.mynewsite.com/public_html/myregsite.com

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm Reply with quote

It seems like I remember someone having a similar issue because of error docs or a block causing it. What version of RN are you using and what version of PHP is your server running?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm Reply with quote

nuken wrote:
It seems like I remember someone having a similar issue because of error docs or a block causing it. What version of RN are you using and what version of PHP is your server running?

Server was at 5.4 lowered to PHP 5.2 (Single php.ini)

How do I find out which Raven I am using , I cant remember ...

nuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:13 pm Reply with quote

Look in your rnconfig.php file and see if you find a line towards the top that says something like this:

Code:

define('RAVENNUKE_VERSION', '025000');

nuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 pm Reply with quote

I would look at any changes that were made recently. Modules or blocks added or any modified files. If you haven't changed anything in a while, look in you servers error log or turn on error reporting in RN and look in the rnlogs/dblog for any errors being generated when you try to access the admin.

neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quote

Will Do

nuken wrote:
I would look at any changes that were made recently. Modules or blocks added or any modified files. If you haven't changed anything in a while, look in you servers error log or turn on error reporting in RN and look in the rnlogs/dblog for any errors being generated when you try to access the admin.

neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:20 pm Reply with quote

RAVENNUKE_VERSION', '024001

nuken wrote:

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quote

Do you have tried to rename the .htaccess file? If not then try after that to get access to the admin-login formular.

If it should work then please check if you have uploaded also the .staccess file from your backup? In this file are the crypted PWs for the Admin Auth stored. If you don't have this file, so you don't get access to the regular admin-login formular if the .htaccess file is placed in the root-directory of your installation.

neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quote

The .staccess figures have been changed

.htaccess
<Files .staccess>
deny from all
</Files>

<Files admin.php>
<Limit GET POST PUT>
require valid-user
</Limit>
AuthName "Restricted by NukeSentinel(tm)"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile internationalsoldieralliance.com/.staccess
</Files>

.staccess
siteadmin:$1$KQm/aEb6$wU1CftmyzuzwHXHKoiBLk0

neralex wrote:
Do you have tried to rename the .htaccess file? If not then try after that to get access to the admin-login formular.

If it should work then please check if you have uploaded also the .staccess file from your backup? In this file are the crypted PWs for the Admin Auth stored. If you don't have this file, so you don't get access to the regular admin-login formular if the .htaccess file is placed in the root-directory of your installation.

Last edited by neo722712 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total 
neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:12 pm Reply with quote

I got it ...
I had to rename the .htaccess in international
And Rename .htaccess in the Main ....
I DID NOT renmae .staccess

now I need to write new one ... ( RIGHT ) ?
Remember the STaccess is still there

So what is the best

.htaccess
and
.staccess

neo722712 wrote:
The .staccess figures have been changed for protection

.htaccess
<Files .staccess>
deny from all
</Files>

<Files admin.php>
<Limit GET POST PUT>
require valid-user
</Limit>
AuthName "Restricted by NukeSentinel(tm)"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile internationalsoldieralliance.com/.staccess
</Files>

.staccess
SiteAdmin:$1$KQm/aEb6$wU1CmyzuzwHXHKoiM6BLk0

neralex wrote:

neo722712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quote

see above ...

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quote

edit: make sure that you have the correct real-path to the staccess file in the htaccess. I think the path has been changed. That could be also the cause.

You need both files! Before you are change back the name of the renamed htaccess file, you should check if htaccess and staccess have the CHMOD 666. If the CHMOD correct, create a new admin password. After that let create a new crypted password for your admin account in the sentinel admin area on the admin auth menue. Check if the staccess file was changed. If yes, then change the name of the renamed htaccess file back to .htaccess and try to get access on admin.php.

neo722712

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:53 pm Reply with quote

Maybe ... Can I create a new .htaccess and .staccess ?
I did change the Password.

I dont think the staccess file changed

neralex wrote:
edit: make sure that you have the correct real-path to the staccess file in the htaccess. I think the path has been changed. That could be also the cause.

You need both files! Before you are change back the name of the renamed htaccess file, you should check if htaccess and staccess have the CHMOD 666. If the CHMOD correct, create a new admin password. After that let create a new crypted password for your admin account in the sentinel admin area on the admin auth menue. Check if the staccess file was changed. If yes, then change the name of the renamed htaccess file back to .htaccess and try to get access on admin.php.

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Because why? You don't need to create new files, you can use the both they are exist. But try it, if you mean if its could help you.

Go to: /admin.php?op=ABMain

And you will find near the Admin Auth options the path (normally) to your .staccess. This path you have to use in your .htaccess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic