Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
rebelt
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quote

I'm getting the following error when running installSQL.php

Quote:
Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/**/d123456/htdocs/ravenfresh/includes/mimetype.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/**/d123456/htdocs/ravenfresh/includes/mimetype.php:66) in /homepages/**/d123456/htdocs/ravenfresh/includes/mimetype.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/**/d123456/htdocs/ravenfresh/includes/mimetype.php:66) in /homepages/**/d123456/htdocs/ravenfresh/includes/mimetype.php on line 91

Anyone know what this means please. Question

PHP 5.4.26
MYSQL 5.1.73

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quote

Looks like the timezone isn't set on your server (very unusual). If you search the forums, you should find details on how to address that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic