Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
doffer83
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 am Reply with quote

online example :
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quote

Very nice!

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 am Reply with quote

I found these two lines on index.php from Gallery Module.

Code:
               $shareurl = $nukeurl . '/modules.php?name=' . $module_name . '&alb=' . $id;

} else {
               $shareurl = $nukeurl . '/modules.php?name=' . $module_name . '&op=detail&gid=' . $id;

It should be
Code:

$shareurl = $nukeurl . '/modules.php?name=' . $module_name . '&alb=' . $id;
            } else {
               $shareurl = $nukeurl . '/modules.php?name=' . $module_name . '&op=detail&gid=' . $id;

Note: This is not a bug. It is only for validation purpose. Wink

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, you are using an older version and btw for you and on all your domains is the using of this module not allowed! If you have tried again to register on my page with a fake account - so stay away Smile

By the way your "info" is wrong, because the share urls are correct - it should have "&" instead of "&"!

Note: hicux has tried again and again to register with fake accounts on my website and got a ban from me.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by neralex on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 am Reply with quote

neralex, I guess you have nothing to do right?. Believe me, if you were a perfect coder then you should make already your own CMS. Be happy for what u have learned here from others.

BTW, I do have the last version which it is 1.3 and I disagree totally every time me or someone else find something on your gallery module u change the version to a new one. I just don't care what u do with your stuff but try to be less arrogant and more professional thinking you are the perfect man when we do know ourself you are still learning how to code. You banned me from your site because I gave you an idea of making watermark features and (u said it can be only possible with photoshop editor)on your gallery module but since u know better I just wish you a happy nice day and thanks for the info.

Note: At my work It comes people like you looking for work with knowledge and they don't get a job because Arrogancy, No comunication, thinking they are GOD they are nothing...Grow up and plz, this is the last time I write something to you.

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 am Reply with quote

Maybe you don't want understand it or maybe you can't understand it but i will repeat it for you again...

1. Your info is totally wrong, because the sharelinks should have "&" instead of "&". The reason for that is the using of urlencode inside the function for the sharelinks. So you have pointed out a wrong statement. There is no issue!

2. Your bashing is boring. You are the only one he means i were "perfect". I'm far away from "perfect" because I'm a human. Anyway, I have written for more than 12 months a own CMS for some of my customers. Its not "open source" and only a simple php system based on OOP without community scripts. The coding on "Nuke" is only a hobby because i like this CMS since many years for my private stuff. Wink

3. I have banned you because you are starting the same questions again and again and i have explained it again and again. I have explained also so much other things for you but it seems you don't want understand it. After that you have tried to register on my page with fake accounts, how you have it done on so much other websites, where you are not more welcome.

4. Your personal attacks looks like a little child, that have lost a lollypop.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc wrote:
BTW, I do have the last version which it is 1.3 and I disagree totally every time me or someone else find something on your gallery module u change the version to a new one.

5. I'm changing the version number only if i have made deeper changes. All infos about the releases can be found in my support forum. You must only read it. But if you are using v 1.3, then you are using a later released version after i have set your ban and now your are showing all others here, that you have downloaded this version with a fake-account. You should don't wondering why i have disallowed for you the using of the module.

6. If you don't like the gallery, then delete the files from your server. You haven't payed for that, the code is free. But for you and on all your domains is the gallery not allowed. And if you should ask again: "WHY" then please re-read your post again and you will find all reasons in your own words.

You're making a fool of yourself by your own actions and you're creating all your issues self. Please find your lost lollypop and don't post wrong issue-statements, if you don't have any clue how it works.

If you can't understand it - please read my post again and maby again and maby again too ...

Thanks in advance!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:27 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc and neralex,

The admins/moderators do not have the time to spend splitting out posts, removing bashing comments, etc. I would rather us be focusing on providing quality support and working on the new CMS with what little time we have available. So, I will just leave the above.

However, I ask, in public, since you made this a public "battle", to just leave it here. No-one reply to this thread. There is no more battle... no need to explain yourselves further or plead your case... just leave it here. PERIOD!

Thanks.

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote

montego, i'm understanding your point but this thread was created for my gallery and if someone post here an issue or in this case a totally wrong error-reporting, then i should i ignore all here only if the dev-stuff is writing on a new CMS version?

If you need help for the new version then ask other people they have the time and the skills to help you but don't cry about the fact you haven't the time. If you mean this thread was wrong placed here - okay then delete it! But i don't let me attack from someone he mean he can stalking and bashing me everytime.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote

No problem from me as long as we stay professional and don't bash. There is no place for that here. All I'm saying is for EVERYONE to respect the rules of these forums. Period.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic