Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
whiteeagle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am Reply with quote

everything works good till I try to post new if I click on new and type tittle in very min I click insert image screen turn hazy white sets for like 3 mins before the window opens to upload image then cause site to start to freeze how do i fix this issue.

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 am Reply with quote

you are referring to a new forum post? If so, are you using a theme that came with the distro or a 3rd party theme?

whiteeagle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:52 am Reply with quote

no talking about making new stories on the main page but for what ever reason it seems to be working ok now

spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quote

The fckeditor in 2.51 is fairly old (as used in News) and is due to be removed in our next major release. You may want to upgrade to the latest nukeWYSIWYG w/ CKeditor if you continue to have issues [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I believe IE has problems with fckeditor so it may be why it started working, if you changed browsers....

whiteeagle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote

I use Google Chrome and IE was doing in both seems ok now . Question what is the best donation block out there for Raven Nuke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic